Lefty

General Info:

Version of: Freddy Fazbear/Rockstar Freddy

Type: Rockstar Animatronic

Possessed by: Charlie Emily

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 4/5

Role: Enemy

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Shhh...it'll all be over soon..." 

"Shhh...there is room for one more..." 

"Shhh...come spend eternity...inside...with me..." 

"Shhh...I've been looking for you...and now I will never let you go..." 

"Shhh...I'm so glad that I found you...let me make room for you..." 

Short Bio:

Lefty, or LEFTE, is an animatronic created by Henry Emily built to capture the Marionette. He looks like Rockstar Freddy, except he's left handed, has a broken jaw, and is missing an eye. LEFE stands for Lure, Encapsulate, Fuse, Transport, and Extract. After Lefty captures the Marionette, what was originally a trap, became a new host body, as Charlie Emily possesses Lefty now.  This is the first time a character possesses a whole new character rather than a variant of them. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

Lefty first gets teased in the office, where a picture of him is shown

Lefty first gets teased in the office, where a picture of him is shown. But he can also be bought for only 5 dollars in the Rare Finds Auction on the catalogue. If he is put on stage with the other Rockstars, you get the Rockstar Achievement. If you don't buy him there, after night 4, he will appear in the salvaging area of the night, where you have to salvage him, and if you do, he will then try to attack you the next night. When he kills you, he only says, "shhhhh." It is revealed at the end of the game that the Marionette is inside of him, and that Charlie possesses it. This is further proven by the Marionette's arm appearing inside of Lefty in the rare screen where he's sitting in an alley. Lefty isn't shown in the final cutscene being burned in the fire, which has led many to theorize that he actually survived it. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Lefty returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 49th character on the character select screen

Lefty returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 49th character on the character select screen. In this game, if there's too much noise or the heat goes up, he will appear in the supply closet and sit there, if the noise/heat continues, he will slowly stand up and make his way to the office. When he kills you, he finally speaks. It is unknown if this is him speaking, or Charlie. Since it sounds like a young girl, but he says things Lefty, the machine meant to capture, would say. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Lefty is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Lefty is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Lefty is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: