Hand/Tutorial/Dread Unit

General Info:

Version of: Handyman's Robotics and Unit Repair System

Type: Model 5

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Sister Location

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: N/A

Role: Eerily cheerful announcer

Status: Active

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career." 

"Let's try another controlled shock." 

"Don't forget Saturday, you need them all to be in one place." 

"There's no need for you to return to work next week as Fazbear Entertainment is no longer a corporate entity." 

"Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week." 

Short Bio:

This AI robot is an announcer for Fazbear Entertainment, the newer side of it anyway. In Sister Location, he is called Hand Unit and guides you through your job, he acts as the "phone guy" of this game. In PS and Help Wanted, he is called Tutorial Unit, and he is the announcer for the cutscenes and also tells you what to do. In Security Breach, he is Dread Unit for some reason, and is an announcer on the speakers, also giving fun facts in the elevators. Since he is an AI, he has no emotion, he instead keeps a "happy" tone is anything he says, which makes some things sound a bit off. 

Appearances:

Sister Location:

On Night 1 and 2, Hand Unit guides you through what to do, but on Night 2, the power goes out so he deactivates himself to see what the problem is, he then tells you to crawl through Ballora Gallery quickly, but Baby tells you to be quiet and slow. He then instructs you to get the power supply back. On Night 3, he makes you go through Funtime Auditorium and then instructs you on how to fix Funtime Freddy. On Night 5, he tells you to fix Baby but he gets disconnected by Baby. His voice appears again as a warning when you enter the scooping room, where his voice gets cut off again. If you go into the secret room, he fires you. 

Pizzeria Simulator:

In this game, he is like an ad and tells you about what is going on. He then shows you how to play the game in both the buying section and office sections. If you don't salvage an animatronic, he reminds you that you need them all in one place. When you get an ending, a cutscene plays where he narrates what you earned. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Hand Unit is not in this game. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Hand Unit is the announcer for this game and tries to cover up anything Fazbear Entertainment may be hiding. He also helps you in Parts and Service and Vent Repair. Although, in Vent Repair he doesn't tell you what to do, he only welcomes you. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Hand Unit's voice appears as an announcer who is very glitchy. 

FNAF: Security Breach:

Dread Unit is an announcer in this game all around the pizza plex, and he also gives fun facts in the elevator. He isn't needed as much in this game as STAFF bots to a lot of the tutorials. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: