Five Nights at Freddy's: The Fourth Closet

General Info:

Released: June 26, 2018/December 28, 2021 (Graphic Novel)

Main Character: John/Charlie Emily

Playable: N/A

Main Antagonist: William Afton/Circus Baby

Latest Relevance: Fourth Closet

Nights: N/A

Location: Hurricane, Utah

Year: 1997

Enemies: 4

Game: Alternate Universe

Characters:

Charlie Emily

John

Jessica

William Afton

Marla

Carlton Burke

Clay Burke

Circus Baby

Elizabeth Afton

Funtime Freddy

Funtime Foxy/Mangle

Amalgamation

Michael Brooks

Teasers:

-This had no teasers. 

Trailer:

N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

N/A

Plot:

A year after the events of the Twisted Ones, Charlie is turned out to be alive, but John has suspicions. Meanwhile, a new restaurant is in town, Circus Baby's Pizza World. What secrets and enemies await inside the establishment? 

Gameplay (MAIN):

N/A

Night 1:

N/A

Night 2:

N/A

Night 3:

N/A

Night 4:

N/A

Night 5:

N/A

Gameplay (Minigames):

Minigames are both games and cutscenes. They start at the end of every night. But there is some that are secret.

N/A

Story (Spoilers):

A year after the Twisted Ones, John gets invited to a party at Carlton's house now that Carlton is back home for Spring Break. Jessica urges John to speak to Charlie but he still doesn't believe she's the real one. After a long time, he finally speaks to Charlie, but still isn't convinced, she looks and acts different, and is playing some sort of "I don't remember" game with him. He even tries going on a date with her, but still isn't convinced. John becomes the main character mostly this time around as Charlie is currently missing, but every character gets their chance to shine in this book. Except Clay, who, when trying to find out more of Fake Charlie, he gets attacked and taken to the hospital. John and Jessica go somewhere after Charlie's Theodore doll seems to tell them where to go, so when they get there, they find Charlie's Aunt Jen. Aunt Jen tries to help, but Fake Charlie finds them, when John and Jessica go downstairs, they find Charlie locked in a box. While trying to get out, Jen distracts Fake Charlie, and unfortunately, she kills Jen. Now that they know the other Charlie WAS fake, they try to figure out who she is, so John goes on a date with her. Jessica decides to go to Circus Baby's, where she is kidnapped by Circus Baby. While kidnapped, Baby reveals she is actually 3 people, Fake Charlie, Circus Baby, and Elizabeth Afton. Fake Charlie the robot, Circus Baby the look, and Elizabeth Afton the soul. Springtrap emerges but is revealed to be fake too. That's when William Afton makes his grand entrance, free from the Springtrap suit. Afton reveals that he has melted down the original 4 animatronics into one being and is using their remnant to try to gain immortality. Meanwhile, Carlton tries looking for illusion disks and is almost stopped by Baby, she tries seducing him, but using the disks, he can see through her disguise and escapes her. After Jessica gets knocked out, she wakes up and finds 4 kids, the ones who have been reported missing recently. Carlton and Marla head to Circus Baby's to try and save Jessica while John and Charlie investigate some old letters Henry wrote to Jen, and encounter Baby. Carlton and Marla try to escape Funtime Freddy and succeed, but when they get to Jessica, their new problem is now Mangle, when Jessica says a kid was taken by Mangle, Carlton goes and rescues him but is captured by Funtime Freddy. Back with Charlie, John is knocked out and Baby explains the entire backstory to Charlie and how they're the same and Charlie is actually a robot, she then rips Ella out of her body to prove she's a robot. When Carlton finds the kid, he is met with William Afton and then knocked out, when he wakes up, he sees the 5 missing kids from before and they are being manipulated by Afton, Carlton shows them the truth and they rebel and gain consciousness again to stop William and kill him once and for all. Back with Charlie, she uses Henry's suicide bot to kill herself and Baby, setting them both free. It is left vague at the end on wether or not Charlie died. 

Story (Non-Canon, Game Over)

N/A

Connection to the Games:

FNAF 1: The animatronics have the designs from the first FNAF game. 

FNAF 2: Mangle makes an appearance in this game. 

FNAF 3: Springtrap appears. 

FNAF 4: None

Sister Location: This book is highly centered in Sister Location. Baby's opening, Elizabeth's death, etc. 

Pizzeria Simulator: Most of Pizzeria Simulator is similar here. ScrapTrap is similar to this Afton, and Scrap Baby is similar to this Baby. Also, Gabriel, Fritz, and Susie's names get used here. (Except, Gabriel's was only in the graphic novel). And the Amalgamation is similar to Molten Freddy, and then we can count Charlie, so this book has the same 4 main animatronics from Pizzeria Simulator. 

Ultimate Custom Night: None

Help Wanted: None

Special Delivery: None

Security Breach: None

Ruin:

Help Wanted 2:

Into the Pit:

Difference from Games:

-This book takes place in 1997, no game takes place that year.

-Circus Baby's is opened longer. 

-Baby doesn't exist, she's just a mascot character. 

-There is no Ballora, BidyBab's, or Minireena's. 

-Ennard never exists. 

-Bonnie is possessed by Cassidy instead of Jeremy. 

-William Afton escapes the springlock suit. 

-Elizabeth is in full control of Baby. 

-William does not have 2 sons. 

-Mangle and Funtime Foxy are the same person. 

Easter Eggs:

N/A

Endings:

N/A