John

General Info:

Full Name: John

Age: 17 (Silver Eyes) 18 (Twisted Ones) 19 (Fourth Closet) 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Main Character

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"The mascot I saw the day Michael disappeared, the bear, I'm pretty sure it was yellow too." 

"But I meant...do you want to go out with me?" 

"I don't know who that is, but it isn't Charlie. Charlie's dead." 

"I guess maybe I thought you were Sammy." 

"Maybe he wanted to build a doll that could grow up with you, since you lost Sammy?" 

Game-Connections:

-John is not in the games.

Difference from Games:

-John is only in the novel trilogy.

Short Bio:

John is Charlie's love interest/best friend in the Novel Trilogy. He is a caring and nice guy. Like Jessica, John has always remained loyal to Charlie, helping her in what she needs. He is the closest to her, and he's known her since childhood. John is also the only the only one who knows that Fake Charlie in the Fourth Closet, is fake. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, Carlton informs Charlie that Freddy's is still around, so they all go and investigate it

In the Silver Eyes, Carlton informs Charlie that Freddy's is still around, so they all go and investigate it. They all have some fun in there at first, since they all even play hide and seek around the restraunt. After this, Charlie starts to wonder about her father's past. John and Charlie both remember there being a yellow bear and rabbit on the day Michael went missing, Charlie then also remembers that the yellow rabbit is the one who took her brother, Sammy. There is a bit of a will they, won't they, in this book. They are close, and seem to have feelings for each other. John and Charlie get chased around by animatronics and William Afton, which they manage to escape from at the end of the book. 

Twisted Ones:

In the twisted ones, John and Charlie have grown even closer

In the twisted ones, John and Charlie have grown even closer. John even asks Charlie on a date. The main group this time is mostly John, Charlie, Jessica, and Clay. John and Charlie go to an old house to see if they can find any clues as to what's going on, and because Charlie can sense Sammy. When they arrive, they get attacked by Twisted Foxy. After this, Charlie realizes there is illusion disks being used. At the end of the book, John tells Charlie that he loves her, but unfortunately, Charlie gets killed by Twisted Freddy. John and the others mourn the death of Charlie, until Charlie walks in, alive. But the book ends with John being weirded out and he is convinced that is not Charlie. 

Fourth Closet:

In the Fourth Closet, with Charlie missing, John becomes the lead character for a bit

In the Fourth Closet, with Charlie missing, John becomes the lead character for a bit. He is the only one in the group who can tell that Fake Charlie is in fact, fake. Part of him believed that she may actually be SAMMY. His theory was that Sammy didn't die, and that this is actually Sammy, and that Sammy wasn't a boy, and that he was in fact, a girl, and that "Sammy" was short for "Samantha." Jessica gets mad at him for this and invites him to a party so they can re-unite after a year. When John finally talks to "Charlie" he feels like it might be her, but at the same time, feels a difference in her. As it turned out, Clay also believes there's something suspicious about her, so he and John try to figure out the truth. Unfortunately, Clay gets attacked and gets sent to the hospital. John and Jessica visit Aunt Jen where they find Charlie and get her out of there. Charlie is still trying to remember everything that happens. Later, John and Charlie go to Aunt Jen's house again where they find letters from Henry to Jen, they discover some blueprints for Ella/Charlie. John theorized that maybe Henry was trying to build a doll that could grow up with Charlie. Fake Charlie steps in and tries to kill both of them. Fake Charlie reveals herself to actually be Elizabeth Afton. John isn't around for the explanation of what is going on, but when he catches up to them, he finds they have both been killed. At the end of the book, John visits Charlie's grave, well, the OTHER Charlie's grave, that reads "1980-1983." Then, Charlie steps out from behind a tree and they walk away together. It is unknown what this means.