Michael Afton/Older Brother/Foxy Bro/Purple Guy

NOTE: It has never technically been confirmed that Michael is the older brother, and that CC and the older brother are related to Elizabeth and William, but basically the entire fandom has collectively agreed that they are related and are the same person. So to any deniers, too bad cause come on now, it's so obvious and basically confirmed although not directly. 

General Info:

Full Name: Michael Afton/Michael Afton Schmidt (Theorized) 

Age: 14-17 (FNAF 4) Unknown (Adult, Sister Location)  

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Glamrock Freddy (Theorized) 

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Night Active: Night 1

Role: Minigame Antagonist (FNAF 4) Playable Character/Main Protagonist (FNAF 4-6) 

Status: Deceased

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Father, it's me Michael...I did it. I found it. It was right where you said it would be." 

"They didn't recognize me at first but then...they thought I was YOU. And I found her, I put her back together just like you asked me to, she's free now." 

"But something is wrong with me, I should be dead, but I'm not. I've been living in shadows." 

"There is only one thing left for me to do now..."

"I'm going to come find you." 

Short Bio:

Michael Afton...the supposed FNAF Main Character, as the fandom calls him. Michael Afton is the oldest son of William Afton. The first time we ever see him is in FNAF 4, as a teenager. His personality is a teen is rude and childish. He bullies CC because he thinks he's a crybaby. In Sister Location, years later, now as an adult, he seems much more mature now, although we don't get told much about his personality. It used to be theorized that Michael was the crying child, but that's been disproven. It is also believed that he is the same Mike from FNAF 1, but that hasn't been proven nor disproven. Many believe "Schmidt" may have been his mother's last name. As a teen, he had fair skin in the early minigames, but then got a tan in the night 5 minigame, which led people to believe that there was two Foxy bros, one being Michael, and one being irrelevant. In Sister Location, we don't get much of a description, just that he looks like his father, his reflection shows up, and we can see he is older now and has short hair, while the minigames gives us a better look. Also in the minigames, he becomes purple, which unfortunately led to theories saying that Michael was actually the one who killed kids, and not William, or that Michael is actually Springtrap and the ghost kids thought he was William. William Afton's sprite has always been purple, leading to him being nicknamed, "Purple Guy" before his name was revealed. Although, William was never actually purple, it was just his shadow to represent him in minigames, as for Michael however, he in fact DID turn purple. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4: