Other Into the Pit Characters

Oswald's Dad: 

Game-Connections:

Game-Connections:

-Oswald's Dad is now canon to the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Empty for now

Novel-Connections:

-He is not in the novels.

Difference from Novels:

-He is only in the books. 

History: 

Oswald's Dad does not have a name, for this description, I'm just gonna call him "Mr. Kingston" as that's my headcanon last name for Oswald. He appears in into the pit. He works all day which means he can't stay home to take care of Oswald, so he always drops him off at the library and picks him up at Jeff's Pizza everyday. After a few weeks of this, Oswald starts to get annoyed of the same schedule so he argues with his dad, but then Oswald comes back all happy, which confuses Mr. Kingston but he doesn't argue about it. One day, Oswald goes back into the ball pit and after being chased by SpringBonnie, he escapes through the ball pit. Unlike every other time, time did pass. Mr. Kingston yelled at Oswald because he couldn't find him, then he gets grabbed into the pit by SpringBonnie, where he then goes on to impersonate him. At the end though, Oswald goes back for his dad and saves him, but Mr. Kingston doesn't recall what happened. 

Oswald's Mom: 

Game-Connections:

Game-Connections:

-Since Oswald and his dad are confirmed canon to the games, Oswald's Mom may be canon too, but she has not been shown. 

Difference from Games:

-Empty for now

Novel-Connections:

-She is not in the novels.

Difference from Novels:

-She is only in the books.

History: 

Oswald's Mom does not have a name, so once more, I'm calling her Mrs. Kingston. She appears in into the pit. She works all day which means he can't stay home to take care of Oswald. When Oswald's Dad gets attacked by SpringBonnie, he takes Oswald home and tries to scare him off by saying his mom will be back to help him. When Oswald gets to his mom, she comforts him by telling him that his dad is ok. But the next morning, SpringBonnie is there instead of his dad. Oswald questions it but his mom thinks he's being rude. Mrs. Kingston doesn't seem to realize that SpringBonnie isn't Oswald's dad.