Charlie Emily (Novel Trilogy)

General Info:

Full Name: Charlotte Emily

Age: 17 (Silver Eyes) 18 (Twisted Ones) 19 (Fourth Closet) 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Lead Character

Status: Deceased

Killer: Endoskeleton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"The door, there's something wrong." 

"Don't you get it? It's me. They're coming for me. They're looking for me!" 

"All I can think about is Sammy." 

"I've been doing sit-ups." 

"I can feel him in this place..." 

Game-Connections:

-For any new fans, Charlie actually originated in the books. Then in FNAF 6, she was confirmed to have been the kid possessing Marionette. Not directly, but the game audio file confirms Henry is the cassette man, with "HRY" being typed, and he mentions he has a daughter, which means it's Charlie. 

-Technically they could be different characters but with the same name. 

-Charlie is described to be caring, and she is like that in the novels too as she wishes she can save Sammy, like how she saves the kids in the games. 

Difference from Games:

-Charlie doesn't possess the Marionette. 

-Charlie grows up to be a teenager. (Except it is revealed the REAL Charlie died as a child, like in the games, wether or not she was the same age is unknown). 

-Ironically, Charlie never actually meets the missing kids, despite their connections in the games. She does however, know Michael Brooks. 

-Charlie does not have a brother in the games. 

Short Bio:

Charlie is the main protagonist of the Novel Trilogy. In these stories, Charlie tries to find out more about her father's past, and trying to look for her long lost brother, Sammy Emily, who was taken away from her at age 3, she believed he might still be alive. In the first book, she's finishing high school, in the second and third, she's in college. She has many childhood friends familiar with the Freddy's location, but even they don't know the truth. Charlie's enemy in these books is William Afton, her father's old business partner. Her love interest is her best friend, John. After the death of her father, Henry, she was sent to live with her Aunt Jen, since her mom left Henry years ago. 

Silver Eyes: