Nightmare

General Info:

Version of: Freddy Fazbear/Golden Freddy/FredBear/Nightmare FredBear

Type: Nightmare Animatronic

Possessed by: N/A

First Appearance: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Night 7

Role: Enemy

Status: Nightmare

Killer: N/A

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"YOU WILL NOT BE SPARED...YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED." 

"THE SHADOW FEARS ME." 

"I AM YOUR WICKEDNESS...MADE OF FLESH." 

"I AM HERE TO CLAIM...WHAT IS LEFT OF YOU." 

"I WILL VOMIT YOU BACK...TO RELIVE YOUR HORROR!" 

Short Bio:

Nightmare is THE Nightmare. He is what a Nightmare looks like in the FNAF universe. It is unknown if William created him or if he is part of Michael's nightmares. He is a re-color of Nightmare FredBear. He is like Golden Freddy but with the colors switched. (Yellow hat and black suit rather than black hat and yellow suit). He was revealed in a teaser for FNAF 4, it only showed his stomach mouth and he was more grey in the image. Even though he's a re-color, he was technically introduced BEFORE Nightmare FredBear was. Nightmare is very aggresive and evil, as his purpose is just to terrorize and kill. 

Appearances:

FNAF 4:

Nightmare replaces Nightmare FredBear in Night 7, the night is called

Nightmare replaces Nightmare FredBear in Night 7, the night is called...NIGHTMARE. He will appear at 3AM, replacing everyone else. He will come from either the halls, the closet, or the bed. You just have to listen for his laugh. His jumpscare is different from the others, instead of attacking you, the screen will flicker and it will cut to a close-up of his face with an eerie noise playing, similar to Golden Freddy in FNAF 1. 

FNAF: Sister Location:

Nightmare is not in this game. 

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator:

Nightmare is not in this game.

Ultimate Custom Night:

Nightmare returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 22nd character on the character select screen

Nightmare returns for the ultimate custom night and is listed as the 22nd character on the character select screen. In this game, if you hear his laugh, check the right door, and his glowing eyes will be there, close the door to make him go away. In this game, he is portrayed like death/the grim reaper, along with Nightmarionne. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Nightmare is not in this game.

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Nightmar is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Nightmare is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: