Michael Brooks

General Info:

Full Name: Michael Brooks

Age: 7 

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: Golden Freddy

First Appearance: Silver Eyes

Latest Appearance: Fourth Closet

Role: Carlton's Childhood Friend/Kid who possesses Golden Freddy. 

Status: Deceased

Killer: William Afton

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"See? They're all in pieces." 

"That's Susie, Cassidy, and Gabriel, Fritz!" 

"Is he ok, now?" 

"Give it to me next time you see me." 

Game-Connections:

-It is theorized Michael Brooks may be the 5th kid in both the books and the games. 

-It is theorized Michael Brooks may be the book version of Michael Afton. 

-Is a blonde boy possessing Golden Freddy. 

-Golden Freddy is the "leader" of the MCI. 

Difference from Games:

-Michael Brooks has never been confirmed to be the 5th spirit in the games. 

-He is a lot more nicer, whereas the Golden Freddy kid in the games and the movie, seem a little more angry and hostile. 

Short Bio:

Michael Brooks is one of the 5 missing children taken in the 80's. He was lured away by a man in a yellow rabbit suit, killed, and then stuffed into Golden Freddy, who he now possesses. His personality is a bit unknown, if we assume his ghost version is the same as his alive version, then Michael seems to be a creative happy boy who likes to draw. It is theorized that Golden Freddy isn't part of the amalgamation and that Michael just joined willingly because he didn't want to abandoned his friends. 

Silver Eyes:

In the Silver Eyes, the group talk about a ceremony that is going to happen

In the Silver Eyes, the group talk about a ceremony that is going to happen. The ceremony is being organized by the Brooks. The Brooks lost their son 10 years prior, and his body was never found. Charlie and co. attend the ceremony, they themselves do not know what happened to Michael either. When Carlton is trapped in the springlock suit, he sees Golden Freddy, who repeats, "ITS ME" to him. Carlton realizes that Michael may be in the suit. When the other animatronics try to kill the group of teens, Golden Freddy appears now standing up, letting the others know that they are no threat. Which may indicate that he is not being controlled by William. 

Twisted Ones:

Michael isn't in the twisted ones. But when Clay shows the teens the animatronics in the basement, they thank Michael for helping them last time...except in the graphic novel, they thank Freddy, and Golden Freddy isn't even there. 

Fourth Closet:

Michael makes a "physical" appearance this time around

Michael makes a "physical" appearance this time around. After Afton shows Carlton the amalgamation, he injects him which causes him to be knocked out. It is unknown if the kid's bodies are still inside the amalgamation, or if its just their spirits this time. When Carlton wakes up, he is surprised to see Michael, who asks him to help him collect pieces of a paper, Carlton helps him. Then he realizes that all the other missing children are there too, helping Spring Bonnie. Carlton realizes they are being controlled so he shows them the truth, that Spring Bonnie is not their friend, and that they need to save a kid from being killed. After learning the truth, the amalgamation stands up and burns Afton, which also burns them. After this, the spirits are set free. Michael leaves Carlton with a drawing and leaves with the other kids. 

Into the Pit: 

It is theorized that a boy who appears in the graphic novel book, may be Michael Brooks, as he has a similar color scheme to him