Detective Larson

General Info:

Full Name: Everett Larson

Age: 30's

Race/Ethnicity: White

Possesses: N/A

First Appearance: Fazbear Frights #1 Epilogue

Latest Appearance: 

Role: Main Character

Status: Alive

Killer: N/A

Quote:

(Comment one and I'll put it, I don't remember anything specific he says) 

Game-Connections:

-Larson is not in the games.

Difference from Games:

-Larson is only in the books.

Novel-Connections:

-Larson is not in the novels.

Difference from Novels:

-Larson is only in the books.

Short Bio:

Everett Larson is a detective. He is hired to investigate the stitchwraith and what is going on. He and his stories, and the other stories connected to it are referred to as the "Stitchline" books. Detective Larson recently divorced his wife and has a 7 year old son, he doesn't see them often because of his job. Larson can be described as determined and nonchalant, but when danger happens he steps into action. He appears in the epilogue's of every book. 

Fazbear Frights #1: 

Larson first appears in the epilogue of this book, where the police chief tells him about what happened to Sarah as of late. He is told to investigate the stitchwraith, which has become a trend as of late due to sightings. 

Fazbear Frights #2: 

In the second epilogue, Larson goes to a house where he meets a woman named Margie. He asks Margie some questions and if she knows anything what has been happening. He notices a room with a cabinet in it, which interests him. 

Fazbear Frights #3:

Larson is not in this book. 

Fazbear Frights #4:

Larson is not in this book.

Fazbear Frights #5:

In this book, the epilogue's don't show much, they just show what everyone is up to at the moment. Larson appears still investigating. 

Fazbear Frights #6:

Larson appears in this book and tracks down the Stitchwraith, who he finds and tries to apprehend but he stands and watches as some weird stuff starts happening to it, and the Stitchwraith dies...or so he thought. He goes back to his car to report that it's dead when a trash monster rises up. 

Fazbear Frights #7:

In the epilogue to this book, Larson tries to run away from the trash monster, who he is sure is Afton. He keeps getting nearly attacked by him but he survives. At one point he gets stabbed by it, he runs away and finds a bulldozer and climbs onto it trying to destroy the trash monster. Larson has a bag of trash, one of the items is the Puppet's mask, which tells Larson to take it to Afton. The bulldozer nearly destroys Afton but then it starts coming apart, but Larson is able to throw him into the lake where he falls apart. He lays there with a stab wound after the Afton creature stabs him, he has been infected by him. But the Stitchwraith burns the wound to heal him and then runs off. 

Fazbear Frights #8:

In this epilogue, Larson is recovering in the hospital. After leaving, he is told by the chief to rest until he's better, so he spends time with his son, Ryan. After being stabbed by the Agony creature, Larson starts getting visions of a ballpit. He is unsure what it means but he searches all over town looking for this ballpit, until he arrives at an old restaurant, and finds what he was looking for. 

Fazbear Frights #9:

Fazbear Frights #10:

Fazbear Frights #11:

Fazbear Frights #12: