Trash and the Gang

General Info:

Version of: Trash

Type: Bucket, Balloon attached to garbage can, Crate, Vacuum Cleaner, Pan 

Possessed by: N/A//Vengeful Spirit (UCN) 

First Appearance: Pizzeria Simulator

Latest Appearance: Ultimate Custom Night

Night Active: Springtrapped, Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 3 (UCN) 

Role: Entertainment (PS)/Enemy (UCN) 

Status: Destroyed

Killer: Henry Emily

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Hey, down here. I wanted to ask you something, it's something really important." 

"Psst, excuse me, can you come a little closer?" 

"Psst, I have to tell you something." 

"Psst, I have something to tell you." 

"Hey, hey, over here." 

Short Bio:

Trash and the Gang are a gang of trash. But none of them are actually named Trash. There's Bucket Bob, who is a bucket with a smiley face attached to poles. Mr. Can Do is a Balloon with a smiley face attached to a garbage can. No. 1 Crate is a blue crate with googly eyes and two red pointer fingers symbolizing cheering. Mr. Hugs is a vacuum cleaner with its arms out and with eyes. Pan Stan is the same as Bucket Bob but with a pan. They are the cheapest "animatronics" ever. 

Appearances:

Pizzeria Simulator:

The Trash Gang can be purchased individually in the catalogue in the "Dumpster Diver Weekly" section

The Trash Gang can be purchased individually in the catalogue in the "Dumpster Diver Weekly" section. The name implies that everything in this section is cheap, and likely came from the dumpster, hence, "Trash and the Gang." When you buy all 5 and put them all on stage, you get the Trash and the Gang achievement. 

Ultimate Custom Night:

Trash and the Gang return for the Ultimate Custom Night, all except Pan Stan

Trash and the Gang return for the Ultimate Custom Night, all except Pan Stan. They are listed as the 32nd characters on the character select screen. There info says, ??? but basically, No. 1 Crate will randomly appear in your office and whisper that she has something important to say. Mr. Can Do and Bucket Bob appear in the cameras randomly too. There's not a way to prevent them from attacking, they just randomly jumpscare you with a loud boom sound and cause a distraction. Mr. Hugs isn't on the character select screen but he is technically an enemy. When Toy Freddy is turned on, you have to go to the Parts and Service camera and help Toy Freddy win his game of Five Nights with Mr. Hugs, there are 3 doors in his game, and you have to close the one he's in, because if he loses, Toy Freddy will go kill you. Mr. Hugs also appears in the hallway of the right hallway. 

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Trash and the Gang are not in this game. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Trash and the Gang are not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Trash and the Gang are not in this game. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: