Vanny/Reluctant Follower

General Info:

Version of: Bonnie the Bunny/SpringBonnie/Springtrap/Glitchtrap

Type: Suit

Possessed by: Vanessa

First Appearance: Help Wanted

Latest Appearance: Security Breach

Night Active: Lost and Found Mission, Backstage Mission, Stage Disk Mission, Dumpster Diving Mission, Vanny Mission

Role: Enemy

Status: Unknown/Deceased (VIP Ending) 

Killer: Glamrock Freddy (VIP Ending) 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"Are you having fun yet?" 

"See you soon." 

"Disassemble Freddy..." 

Short Bio:

Vanny is not an animatronic, she is a person in a suit. That person being Vanessa, the security guard. After being brainwashed by Glitchtrap, Vanessa became Vanny. She is very similar to Glitchtrap, in the sense that she looks like a costume mascot, but in this case, she is one. Vanny is not a character who exists in the Pizzaplex, she is an alias created by Vanessa by combining her name and bunny into Vanny. It seems she made her own costume as it has random stitching and uneven patterns all around her. She is a white rabbit with a blue bow-tie and big red glowing eyes. Vanny is the main antagonist in Security Breach. 

Appearances:

FNAF VR: Help Wanted:

Vanny, known as just the reluctant follower back then, didn't appear in actuality, instead, her mask appeared in one of the Curse of DreadBear endings. 

FNAF AR: Special Delivery:

Vanny is not in this game.

FNAF: Security Breach:

Vanny is the main antagonist of this game

Vanny is the main antagonist of this game. Using just a click of a button, she managed to take control of the other animatronics to try and hunt down Gregory, all except Glamrock Freddy. The reason why and why she needs Gregory, is unknown. Graffiti of her appears all around the Pizzaplex. Vanny first appears after the Daycare Mission. When Glamrock Freddy and Gregory enter a re-charge station, Vanny distorts the visuals and dances and walks by them. Gregory questions her but Glamrock Freddy says he didn't see anything. Later, when Vanessa puts you in lost and found, Vanny appears and once again distorts the screen. You'll know she shows up throughout the game if eerie music starts playing and the screen turns blurry. In Lost and Found, she waves through the window and then enters the room, you then have to try and break out of there before she catches you. She is seen once again in the backstage mission when she glitches the monitors. Glamrock Freddy all of a sudden knows her and says he cannot stop her. If you're not quick enough to escape the room, Vanny kills you. After you finish that and put the stage disk on the third floor, she will try to hunt you down again. Later on in the Dumpster Diving mission, after you escaped Shattered Chica, she will hunt you down again, that's her last main appearance. However, after Fazer Blast, if you go in a vent, you will find her hideout. If you find this hideout, you will be given a "Vanny" option when leaving the Pizzaplex. This will take you back to Fazer-Blast, where Glamrock Freddy and Gregory try to find Vanny. But Vanny sees them coming and orders the STAFF bots to destroy Freddy. After this, you must run through a whole path and get through animatronics, STAFF bots, and Vanny, then you can make it to the top to her hideout once again. After that, you have two options. The first is to click the button Vanny was using causing an ending where Gregory tells the STAFF bots to disassemble Vanny, in which they tear her apart, killing her. The second ending can only be accessed if you played the other 2 Princess Quest minigames, there will be a third one in her hideout, when you play and finish it, Vanessa will be free from Vanny. Both endings are called the Vanny Ending 1 and 2. In another ending, the VIP ending, Vanny will try to kill Gregory, but is pushed off the roof by Glamrock Freddy and killed. Vanny does not appear in the Special Ending, so her whereabouts are unknown in that one. 

FNAF: Security Breach (RUIN):

FNAF VR: Help Wanted 2: