Five Night's at Freddy's (2014)

General Info:

Released: August 8, 2014

Main Character: Mike Schmidt

Playable: Mike Schmidt

Main Antagonist: Freddy Fazbear

Latest Relevance: Security Breach

Nights: 1-5, 6th Night, Custom Night

Location: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Year: 1993 (Theorized) 

Enemies: 5

Game: Canon

Characters: 

Freddy Fazbear (Enemy) 

Bonnie the Bunny (Enemy) 

Chica Chicken (Enemy) 

Foxy the Pirate (Enemy) 

Golden Freddy (Secret Enemy) 

Mike Schmidt (Playable) 

Phone Guy (Ally) 

Endoskeleton 1.0 (Decoration) 

Cupcake (Decoration) 

Teasers: 

This game only had one teaser, showing Freddy with endoskeleton, with the name of the game next to him. 

Trailer: 

The trailer for the game shows Freddy's being opened during the day and then cuts to the night, where the animatronics are alive. Mostly Bonnie. The changes from the trailer is that Bonnie does not run down the hallway, and the endoskeleton looks different. Also, Bonnie cannot take his face off, and the animatronics don't look at the camera. 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"During the day it's a place of joy" 

"But you're not here during the day." 

"You have the nightwatch" 

"Limited Power" 

"Limited Visibility" 

"Limited Time" 

Plot: 

You are the night guard, and have been hired to work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for 5 nights, where you must guard the place, but there's something unfortunate about this job. You won't see much burglaries, what you will see is the animatronic characters coming to life and trying to get inside your office. Survive five nights and you win. 

Gameplay (MAIN): 

Every night takes place in an office where all you have to protect yourself are the doors, but the doors are electronic, so they drain the building's power, so you have to be careful on when to use them. 

Night 1: 

On Night 1, the animatronics won't start moving until 2AM, likely it will be Bonnie to move first, then Chica. You have to make sure neither of them get to your doors, and if they are there, you close them. 

Night 2: 

Night 2 is the same but with a new enemy, Foxy, where you must check his curtain often so he doesn't move. 

Night 3: 

By this night, all animatronics should be moving, and likely before 2AM now. 

Night 4: 

The game gets more difficult as the animatronics start to move faster and earlier. 

Night 5: