1

The bells outside the octagonal cage jingled, and the audience was hidden in the darkness. Their excitement was uncontrollable.

One of the men on the stage couldn't hold on and was shaky. He leaned against the edge of the cage and spit out his mouth guard without any force.

Jiang Ye held up his arms, breathing unevenly, and the sweat on his brows flowed down his Adam's apple, in a cold sweat.

The referee changed positions, and the roundhouse kick from the opposite side hit the artery in his neck. His vision went dark for a moment, and he couldn't stand. He was half-kneeling before he even had time to react.

There was a roar in the audience.

"Why is Jiang Ye so weak? He'll be dead after two months of retreat. After all, he still can't compare to Alpha."

"No... I'm a die-hard fan of Jiang Ye. He's in really bad shape today. What's going on?"

"I heard that Jiang Ye retired from the entertainment industry after he got married. Today is just a show for the higher-ups..."

"What's the point of boxing here for a lifetime? What happened a while ago, with the Chi family as the backstage, Lehe came to play for two days. He didn't care whether he had fans or not. Maybe he came out just to support this new Alpha talent."

"The fact that he retired from the ring has already ruined his reputation. He is not a boxing champion."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, everyone who predicted that he would become the boxing champion within half a year had to come out and get beaten! He quit after only a few months of fighting. What the hell."

Some people have already started talking quietly.

The person they were discussing, Jiang Ye, was half-kneeling on the stage, breathing heavily, looking at the Alpha boxer on the other end.

The man had a clean shaven head and his upper body. Sweat dripped down the cracked brow bone and past his sharp chin. He pursed his pale lips slightly and looked in the direction of the second floor.

The second floor is an exclusive VIP box room, with a huge single glass reflecting the miniature of the arena.

At such a long distance, Jiang Ye's eyes were precisely positioned, almost looking at each other with the man behind the glass.

He looked away warily, the pain in his body reminding him of his position, and he subconsciously touched his abdomen, which hurt a little.

The boxer he was fighting was a newcomer who has been in the limelight recently, an Alpha named Cheng Xiu. Today was not a professional boxer, there was no media, and the people who came were all boxing fanatics.

This boxing gym is located in the suburbs of K City. Since the inception of the Global FA Tournament, it has been a special event for Alpha. It is a hot-blooded event of pheromone explosion. It adopts an undifferentiated fighting style, no difference in gender, and no difference in weight class. It has been prepared since the beginning of the competition. Being highly sought after, all boxers will sign a life or death certificate before taking the stage. There will be no difference between life and death. Most of the legal and fanatical projects are the sweat of Alpha.

In the competition held every three years, the boxing champion can receive a bonus of one billion, and will have a worry-free life from now on;

Today is the birthday of Mr. Li from the K City. There is no betting on the boxing match. It is just for fun. It is a simple entertainment show. Before Jiang Ye came on the stage, Cheng Xiu had already defeated several boxers.