20

There are many people coming and going in the hospital, and Dr. Chang is the director of the department, so the registration and appointment slots are usually full.

After Jiang Ye's examination, he signed the consent form for Xiaozheng's surgery in a few days and prepared to go home.

As the baby in his belly gets older, the number of times he sees Jiang Zheng will also decrease. Other oppressive Alpha pheromones will make him feel uncomfortable.

Although their surname is Jiang, and although they grew up together and had only each other, in the final analysis they have no blood relationship, and the pheromones from either party will become the starting point for making mistakes.

While sitting in the car, Dr. Chang made many comments about diet.

Jiang Ye didn't read much and couldn't understand the data above. He only knew that he seemed to be lacking this and that, and there were as many as a dozen items that were not up to standard.

Alpha needs to be brought to the next prenatal check-up. Dr. Chang keeps saying that his husband is really irresponsible.

With his health in such a bad state, he was still careless. If something happened to him, it would be irreversible. But then he thought that he didn't need to participate in their housework, so he gave him a small bib before leaving.

It's only the size of a palm, white with small pink laces.

"The five-month-old baby is fully formed. It's a gift that hospitals give. Since you want a daughter so much, I'll give you a pink one."

Jiang Ye touched the fabric in his hand. It felt good. The only thing he felt was that it was so small...

To be honest, he had not been looking forward to the arrival of this child, but when he saw the image in his belly, he couldn't help but fantasize about what kind of cute baby it was.

It would be so cute if you wore such a cute bib and drank from a bottle.

If she is a girl, she should become a princess who is not exposed to wind and rain. It is best for her not to experience any of the suffering she has suffered. If she is a boy, she should become a little man and protect Xiao Zheng with herself.

But both men and women are good. In fact, what Jiang Ye was thinking about was...

If Chi Yanchuan likes it, best.

There was a lot of traffic, and the quietest time of the day was at dusk. The setting sun just fell on the car window. His rough fingertips rubbed against the soft fabric of his bib, making Jiang Ziyun sweet.

Recently, Chi Yanchuan always goes home to have dinner with him at night. If he is busy, Jiang Zheng will read a parenting book on the sofa while he types on the computer and returns files.

After checking the time, Jiang Ye asked him if he was busy, and the next moment the call came in.

The man's lazy voice was mixed with a hint of exhaustion: "Hello."

"Are you busy? I want to ask you if you want to go home for dinner."

"What did you go out for?" Chi Yanchuan asked dissatisfiedly.

Jiang Ye pursed his lips, and his heart became foggy unconsciously: "Going for a prenatal check-up, I missed it last time."

Chi Yanchuan replied nonchalantly: "Oh...where are you? I'll ask Yan Qing to pick you up."

"No, I'm already on my way back..."

"The city center hospital is only a short distance from the company. Come and stay with me." Chi Yanchuan said in a commanding tone.