87

The ribs were broken, the bones in the hand were broken, and there was no good spot left in the body. It would be impossible to return to normal within two or three months.

It was an injury that would be unbearable for normal people, not to mention that Jiang Ye still had a baby in his belly.

Since he woke up, he has heard the words "Jiang Ye, you deserve it, you are such a fucking bastard" countless times. Chi Yanchuan said impatiently, and was more honest than anyone else physically, every day. He had to make numerous trips to the doctor's office to confirm his recovery.

Jiang Ye agreed with Yu's withdrawal from the competition. Xu Run was superior to him both technically and physically. From a boxer's point of view, he was convinced by the point he lost to him.

It's just that this person is a little too cruel and doesn't have half the spirit of friendship on the field.

Everyone is just for that golden belt or a mouthful of food, leaving one life as the bottom line. Xu Run's temperament will not last in the long run.

He can become famous with his ruthless personality, but I'm afraid he will be defeated by this arrogance in the end.

Since Chi Yanchuan posted a clarification post online, the reputation of fans has instantly changed, and Jiang Ye's popularity continues to rise.

Especially after his second pregnancy was leaked, everyone knew that he was pregnant again and was on stage with the determination to cut off his hand, which made him gain countless fans.

Occasionally scrolling through his phone, Jiang Ye felt inexplicably warm when he saw countless blessings popping up in the background.

He typed bit by bit with his hands that could still move.

[Thank you for your concern. I just didn’t know the truth about what happened before, so there is no need to apologize. I am currently resting in the hospital. I wish you all the best in your physical life. 】

There used to be only a dozen friends on his account, but now he has millions of fans.

Who would have thought that such a heroic man in the ring would be so calm in private, and just thinking about him being pregnant on stage makes him feel hot.

[Help, who would understand such a good wife! He is so fit for life! 】

[Ah ah ah, why do I want to cry inexplicably? I feel like I have been wronged? Although I have...]

[It’s really hard not to be a fan, save...]

[The kid from the Chi family is cheap. He seems to have nothing but money and face. 】

[Don’t say that upstairs, our Chuan Chuan acting is really great and classic. Now it seems that the two of them match each other very well...]

[You must take good care of your health - look forward to good news from Brother Jiang-]

Not only are there more and more such messages. Jiang Zheng's reputation is also running at a high speed against the wind.

Jiang Ye was lying on the bed scrolling through his cell phone, smiling uncontrollably on his face, while Chi Yanchuan, who was sitting next to the bed, had a serious look on his face.

Since the fire, Chi Yanchuan had kept his hair short for two months, and now it has slowly grown into ear-length short hair.

The gloomy expression was covered by fluffy and soft hair. He was peeling an apple in his hand and muttering dissatisfiedly: "As the old saying goes, it is unlucky to speak outside the home after three months. Stop playing with your phone, Brother Jiang. You can't lie down properly." can you?"