85

Time seemed to rush backwards at Chi Yanchuan's feet.

He was in the same position two years ago, and he was in the same position now watching him fall into the flames of the spotlight.

To this day, Chi Yanchuan's heart is like a knife. When Jiang Ye steps on such a stage again, will he think of the evil he did to him?

Especially when he was still pregnant with their child, those scarlet and sad eyes seemed to be a hot iron imprint on the apex of his heart, making him breathless in pain.

Chi Yanchuan's eyes felt sore unconsciously. What on earth had he done? !

Jiang Ye's ability to look back at him is a gift from God. Who has his right to hinder anything that makes him happy?

As long as he can be happy, as long as he can make up for it...

Those eyes begging for mercy were very different from his current charm. Jiang Ye stood on the stage. He was himself and independent.

Chi Yanchuan stood at the edge of the viewing room, but his palms began to sweat unconsciously and became slippery.

"What are you afraid of? Aren't you the one who liked watching him boxing the most?" Li Ransheng happily came over regardless of the occasion.

"Besides, it's just a game, so why do you take it seriously?"

His words that deserved a beating made Fei cover his mouth instantly to prevent him from being taken out and buried alive by Chi Yanchuan in the next second.

"Have you contacted Xu Run?" Chi Yanchuan asked in a deep voice.

"There is no way to contact him. The person who can refuse your offer must be because he has a more generous reward." Fei analyzed: "Will your old man really get rid of Jiang Ye in order to let you return to the company?"

"He can do it." Chi Yanchuan gritted his teeth, and his voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat.

"You're really capable of disobeying my dear father. After so many years of running in the shopping mall, when have you ever lost? As a human being, you still have to be aware of current affairs -" Li Ransheng said boldly, because he had always been a young man who chewed up his old age, no matter what his parents did. Arrange for him to do anything as long as it doesn't delay his play.

If Xu Run had been ordered by the old man, Jiang Ye would not have come out of the ring alive today.

Jiang Ye knew it when he came to power, but he never looked back.

Chi Yanchuan believed in him and could only believe in Brother Jiang.

——

In the octagonal cage, the bell rang, and as soon as the referee's hand fell, Xu Run's upper arm was swung directly at Jiang Ye!

His movements were so fast that Jiang Ye could hear the whistling wind of fists in his ears at the moment he was dodging. Xu Run had been learning the high fist from his master since he was young. His moves were aimed at people's life points, and he was good at using joints to hit hard. Normally If you hit someone with a punch, you can still get up, but if you hit with an elbow, the person will almost be crippled.

Jiang Ye tried to avoid the counterattack, but Xu Run seemed to have predicted his movement and intercepted the ball in advance.

The opponent was rushing towards him like a tsunami. Jiang Ye seemed to be in a particularly unfavorable position at the beginning. He swung his combo punches several times to get away from Xu Run's pressure.

The bad guy can be easily sensed from the first minute of the show, and the good show adds to the tense atmosphere.

Feihe continued to explain: "Now we can see that Xu Run is pressing harder and harder, adhering to his usual style of quick fights. The person who holds the record for the longest time being knocked out by him should be the FA Boxing Champion last year. Liu Tianming took eleven minutes to collapse. I wonder if Jiang Ye can refresh his record today?"