80

In a silent scene, Chi Yanchuan knelt in front of him and cried in pain.

Jiang Ye's lower abdomen felt his warm sperm sticking to his skin through a layer of hospital clothes.

"Brother Jiang, Brother Jiang... don't leave me. Please, I can give the company to Chi Yansheng and take you around the world for the rest of my life. It doesn't matter where you go. If you like it, we can adopt it? Maybe... maybe, we You can also do charity, anything is good, anything is fine..."

Chi Yanchuan had rehearsed this sentence countless times in his heart, but when he actually said such cold-blooded words, his heart actually ached.

I hate myself for causing Jiang Ye heartache, I hate Chi Yanchuan for making him scarred...

Now, even if Jiang Ye wanted to keep the child, he was unwilling.

Faced with the choice of having a certain chance of death, he would rather Jiang Ye was weak and could be by his side for the rest of his life.

How on earth could he let this man go?

After thinking about it, Chi Yanchuan could do nothing but beg him.

"You've made the choice for me, haven't you?"

Jiang Ye's palm gently fell on the top of his head, and he touched his lower abdomen with some doubts. This feeling was not familiar, but reluctant.

The killer of abdominal pain was quietly growing in his vagina. The last time he was pregnant, he didn't notice it until more than two months ago. At that time, he didn't understand anything...

But this time, he also understood Chi Yanchuan's choice and just hoped that he could live.

If Chi Yanchuan decides, he will have thousands of ways to get rid of this child. The status gap between the two people has long been eliminated, and he can do such a thing.

Jiang Ye didn't know what to say. Competition, child, what on earth can he control?

"Yes, we don't want it anymore, okay?" Chi Yanchuan looked at him in horror, but he was cautious and tentative.

Jiang Ye's steps stiffened for a moment without moving away. He slowly adjusted his breathing, squatted down and made eye contact with the kneeling Chi Yanchuan: "Yan Chuan, look at me."

The two of them pressed their foreheads against each other, and Jiang Ye was cast into a holy halo with his back to the sun, and his shadow cast on Chi Yanchuan's face.

The two of them looked at each other without saying anything. Chi Yanchuan looked at his firm eyes and the fear in his heart expanded even more, and he said in a thick cry: "No...Brother Jiang, no..."

"You know that if you abort him, I will definitely hate you." Jiang Ye moved the corners of his lips, held his face, and said in a gentle voice: "But Yan Chuan... this is our second child."

He did not keep the first one, but the second one should be a gift from God.

Jiang Ye held his hand and whispered: "What if she is a daughter? If she looks like you, she must be very beautiful..."

"I don't want to know whether she is beautiful or not, Jiang Ye, I want you to live! Can you understand? No matter you are a human or a ghost, I hope you are alive by my side, even if you are a walking zombie, I will support you! But please don't leave me , can you think about me? Okay..."

Chi Yanchuan didn't know when he relied on Jiang Ye like this.

No one but Jiang Ye could give him this kind of resonance embedded in his soul.