57

Jiang's ambition was as calm as water. He looked at the scar on his wrist and stiffly stroked the newly grown buds. He couldn't help but sigh that time flew by so fast.

Scars heal, but inner demons remain unsolved.

After saying the last sentence of the voice, "Chi Yanchuan, I made a wish yesterday and wanted you to be well."

Some people say that wishes will not work if they are spoken out.

But there should be more hope in life. If he didn't say it, Chi Yanchuan would always feel that he was blaming him.

On the 18th floor, only the thick black smoke was beating wildly on the balcony glass. The sound in the room was very quiet, forming a strong contrast.

When facing the arrival of this day, Jiang Ye felt that he could never be more calm, as if someone would come to pick him up.

He could still hear the sirens downstairs high in the air, and he could see people stopping on another street to watch the massive fire.

The screams, honking, and car horns were not so harsh in the air, and I saw broken glass downstairs and clattering downstairs.

Jiang Ye opened the window of the room. The thick black smoke billowed and choked him, leaving him no room to breathe. The phone landed with a loud sound, and there were even fireworks coming. The temperature of the entire room continued to rise. With that, He said he wanted to leave, but he still preferred warmth.

He was glad that Chi Yanchuan was not here, at least he would not drag anyone down anymore.

His miserable and useless life finally ended when he could make the decision.

There will be no room for tact this time...

He thought so.

While looking out the window, a new message came in on his phone. He clicked on Chi Yanchuan's voice. The door in the room instantly burst open, and there was an explosion in the corridor.

The man's angry voice contained a trembling tremor, and he said in front of the mechanical voice on the phone, "Jiang Ye! I don't allow it!"

There was a buzzing in Jiang Ye's ears. He came back to his senses and turned his head in surprise. His eyes were instantly filled with panic. He opened his mouth but his words were blocked in his throat.

Jiang Ye stared with wide eyes at the person who appeared by the door frame. Chi Yanchuan's white shirt was completely stained by dust, and his hair was messy. There was smoke starting from the twelfth floor, and the sixteenth floor was already a sea of ​​fire. Even the metal everywhere was scorching hot, almost to the point where a layer of skin would fall off if touched.

Chi Yanchuan was breathing heavily, his clothes were in a mess and his face was red from the heat. His scarlet eyes were full of unwillingness. The moment he saw Jiang Ye sitting by the window, he wished he could kill him himself. he!

Why.

Why exactly? !

"you...."

"What am I? Why am I here? Or do you want to ask me why I came here? Which one do you want to say?! Jiang Ye, we agreed to wait until we return to Z City. Why don't you leave? Why, Are you so anxious to die?" Chi Yanchuan strode forward, held Jiang Ye's shoulders and shook him.

Even at the moment of being hugged tightly, Jiang Ye could clearly smell the smell of fire on his body in his nose, which was frighteningly hot.

Jiang Ye seemed to be unconsciously held in his arms instantly, almost unable to breathe. The moment the man saw him, his legs went weak, and he almost put all his weight on him, feeling sad. He sobbed slowly in his ears, his voice hoarse from inhaling dust: "Jiang Ye, you are a fucking liar!"