66

A short fireworks show caused a brief power outage in the entire neighborhood for five minutes. Instead, Jiang Ye had a beautiful ring on his hand.

Chi Yanchuan said that he wanted to buy him Zero Degree cake every day in the future.

True to his word, starting from the next day, the cakes were delivered to both of them from the hospital on time.

"The burns on the back must be applied on time and reviewed on time, otherwise they will have to be injected again. Mr. Chi's resistance has been a little low recently, which may be caused by instability."

Dr. Wang wrote a new prescription and asked the nurse behind him to go downstairs to get the medicine: "Your mental state looks good today, because you are going to be discharged from the hospital?"

"No." Chi Yanchuan couldn't hide the smile on his face. He took Jiang Ye's hand generously: "You don't understand."

The ring fit perfectly on the man's hand, and the well-defined fingers were even more beautiful.

No one knew how happy and joyful he felt in his heart, and all the pain was nothing compared to Jiang Ye.

During today's review, all the doctors had black lines on their faces.

The sun just broke into the room, and the warm smell in the air made people want to be lazy.

The doctors surrounding the hospital bed felt a little sweaty on their backs. Looking at the scene in front of them, they didn't know whether they should cover their eyes.

"Chi Yanchuan, don't be like this when you get up. There are many people watching." Jiang Ye pushed the person leaning on his arms and faced the doctor with an embarrassed expression: "I'm sorry, he may not be feeling well today."

"It's okay, it's normal." Dr. Wang smiled awkwardly: "I can understand it."

"Brother Jiang, the injection hurts a bit. I'm dizzy today and want to lean on you."

Jiang Ye: "..."

I have never seen him be such a rogue, but I should say it or not, but his body really gives him face, and he is really sick when he says he is sick.

Chi Yanchuan's glands were partially burned out, causing pheromone disorder. During the recovery period, his resistance also declined. Yesterday, the wind only blew for a while, and today his body felt hot.

The man's rosy cheek was buried in the crook of his neck, waiting for the nurse to finish the injection. Jiang Ye felt like he had seen this scene before somewhere.

It looks familiar but I can't tell where it is.

It was originally scheduled to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, but it was delayed because of his fever, and the decision would be made after the injection.

Now Chi Yanchuan has no real power and is not in a hurry to return to the company. He treats it as a vacation and pulls Jiang Ye back and forth on the tablet to see where it would be better to take him to relax after he is discharged from the hospital.

"You can go anywhere." Jiang Ye has always been casual: "Would you like to eat an apple?"

"How can we go anywhere? This is our first time going out. I want to take you to see the sea and grasslands, walk a long way hand in hand, and also volunteer in a welfare home..."

Halfway through his words, he shook his head and denied himself: "No, not volunteers."

"Why not?" Jiang Ye asked.

"It's too tiring, and you like children more than me. When the time comes to go out and talk about playing, all the attention will be on those children and not on me. You are young and don't want to be left out." He said with a smile. , the smile in his eyes could not be hidden.