17

I saw that the man in the office was not too reserved and sat up on the leather sofa.

Xie Rong's figure is very tall and straight. Because of his profession, he only wears ordinary casual suits, but he naturally has a mellow and reliable temperament.

He looks good, looks comfortable, and his smile makes him more approachable.

He is only in his early thirties, well-dressed, mature and steady, confident and has a different kind of pride and tenderness in his bones.

Instead, it was Jiang Ye. When he pushed the door in, he quickly lowered his head, as if he was a little panicked; "I'm sorry, I didn't know there was anyone there."

"Huh? Aren't you here to find me?" Xie Rong looked at him and asked.

"I'm looking for Chi Yanchuan. His assistant asked me to wait here." He answered a little softly, standing there not knowing whether he should go in or not.

"Oh, me too. He told me that he was currently working on a charity project for the welfare home. I was wondering if there was anyone I could help with, so I asked him to make an appointment with the person in charge to talk." Xie Rong said generously about what he was doing here. Reason; "I thought it was you, I admitted my mistake."

He sat a little further away from the sofa, leaving the nearest seat for Jiang Ye; "Please sit down."

"Thanks."

Jiang Ye knew this name. He had heard Bai Xi say last time that the man Chi Yanchuan had been chasing was named Xie Rong. He didn't know if he was here at the right time.

Xie Rong's family is well-off, and he looks like a mature man who has become an elite in society. He sat on the edge of the sofa and looked at the old sneakers under his feet, and a guilty feeling of shame filled his heart.

"Have we met somewhere? You look very familiar." Xie Rong looked at his face carefully and asked.

"How could it be... This is my first time here." Jiang Ye looked very guilty, as if he was avoiding his question.

He is not very sociable and doesn't like talking to strangers.

Especially when facing the man Chi Yanchuan had liked for many years, he didn't know what to say better.

But Xie Rong is exactly the opposite. He is always at home in any situation.

Xie Rong stared at his face and said with some certainty: "I must have seen you, but I can't remember where you are..."

It wasn't a deliberate strike-up, he didn't have the need, he just felt familiar in a blink of an eye.

He leaned back on the sofa and thought carefully. As a policeman, memory is a basic ability. He felt that Jiang Ye looked very familiar. He had an impression of this face somewhere. His voice was also very memorable, and it was rougher than ordinary people. , I have also heard of it, but it seems that the scene is very far away.

My eyes fell on his bulging belly, and I realized how pregnant he was: "Are you an omega...?"

"Um…"

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice it just now. I didn't bring a sticker today. I don't know if it will have any impact on you."

During the first trimester of omega pregnancy, the taste of other Alphas will cause the body to reject them.

"It's okay, it's been four months, the pheromones won't have a big impact."

"Ah? Four months?" Xie Rong was a little surprised: "It's hard to tell."