46

Bai Xi's eyes almost fell off. The mask on his face could hardly withstand Chi Yanchuan's pheromones. The sense of approaching pressure almost made his legs weak. It was only the bodyguards behind him who supported him that he could barely stand still. .

The door of the ward is a strict dividing line. As long as it comes even slightly closer, Chi Yanchuan will become violent.

The bodyguard stood at the door and did not dare to approach easily, because during this period of time, Chi Yanchuan did not know how many people had been injured.

Once pheromones are not controlled, they can become a weapon to hurt people.

Both genders of AO will be affected by such powerful pheromones, and only beta can come in and try to get close.

But with the strength of most betas, there is no way they can match the powerful alpha. They have absolute leadership tendencies in terms of physical fitness and strength.

Although the security guards and nurses have been replaced by male betas, it is still difficult to inject Chi Yanchuan with inhibitors.

Chi Yanchuan looked at the group of people standing outside the ward with indifferent eyes, and the reddish eyes that were still showing weakness became fierce.

The gaze seemed to say that as long as anyone dared to take even half a step closer to this room, the next person to lie down and leave would already be booked.

"Why is it so serious?" Jiang Ye asked.

Bai Xi also spread his hands helplessly: "I have been refusing to accept treatment. Now I am still immune to the inhibitor. Come out quickly and don't let him hurt you."

Chi Yanchuan's condition during the susceptible period was no less severe than Jiang Zheng's, and it might even be worse.

"Don't go...wu, don't go..."

Jiang Ye rubbed his aching temples: "Give me the needle."

"No, can you give injections? He doesn't know anything right now and can easily go crazy. Your current physical condition is simply not enough to support him..."

"Give it to me." Jiang Ye breathed and asked him for the needle.

I once tried to give Jiang Zheng an injection when he was ill, so he was not inexperienced.

Bai Xi wanted to stop him a few more times, but the current situation seemed to have no better way. No one dared to set foot in this ward. Entering would probably be a dead end: "Security, security, be ready, ready to shoot at any time!"

"Director Bai, what we have in our hands are anesthetics, not bullets!"

"Aoao, be ready, be ready, be ready to knock him down at any time!"

Chi Yanchuan is almost 1.9 meters tall, and coupled with the muscles he has been exercising all year round, he can punch a monster every minute.

But now he seems to be more weird?

Chi Yanchuan, who had marked the Level 3 Alert Alpha tag at the door of the ward, held Jiang Ye's hand obediently in front of everyone and begged him to be gentle with the injection.

"I'll take the injection obediently, so you won't abandon me? Brother Jiang?" Chi Yanchuan pushed back the hair on the back of his neck to reveal his glands.

Just by looking at the appearance of the glands, Jiang Ye knew how serious it was. Not to mention the redness and swelling, in some cases, he had already scratched it, and there were a few blood stains running down his back.