78

The hot spot effect of the live broadcast on the same channel worked. The popularity of today's show was particularly high, and the audience was packed.

The referee rechecked every part of the Octagon to make sure it was OK.

On both sides of the southeast, there is a separate path for players to pass in the middle of the auditorium. Cheng Xiu is sitting on the edge waiting to watch the game. He is also one of the players, but he was drawn earlier and had already advanced in the game the day before yesterday. His face is full of excitement. Decorated.

This time, half a group of relatives and friends came to help out. As the screen entered the countdown with huge numbers, the heavy iron door slowly opened, and the spotlight turned toward the contestants.

"Let's enter today's exciting moment with warm applause! Jiang Ye versus Wang Liang! Let's wait and see!" the host's high-pitched voice was radical.

As he finished speaking, the screams in the venue continued, and the whistles became more mixed.

The heavy iron door was pushed open, and Jiang Ye could not see anything clearly under the white light.

The auditorium was dark, except for the occasional flash of a few lights holding red light signs. Jiang Ye took off his shawl and was led step by step to the stage by bodyguards. When Wang Liang came on stage, there were people who were cheering him rhythmically. The name, warm and bland forms a strong contrast.

There is only the salty smell of sweat on the playing field. The moment you step on the stage, you can no longer step back.

Jiang Ye has been retired from the scene for a year and is making a comeback. Due to his appearance, he is already slimmer than Wang Liang.

As he crossed the door of the octagonal cage, Qi Yun was still holding his water glass and warned carefully: "Brother Jiang, you...come on! You can definitely do it!"

Jiang Ye flicked his mouth guard and put it in his mouth. His vision had almost softened. He glanced across the audience seats and easily saw the only one holding his own sign, Cheng Xiu, with slightly swollen eyes and him. Waving excitedly.

"Yeah." He raised his eyebrows, pinched Qi Yun's face, biting his mouth guard and speaking a little slurred: "Don't read it if you're afraid."

"I'm not afraid!" Qi Yun raised her head and had her short hair messed up by Jiang Ye.

He nodded slightly, stood up slowly, and blocked the incoming camera lens like a wolf king protecting his cub behind him.

The big screen switched to the scene inside the octagonal cage. Behind Wang Liang were all his coaches. The two had never fought against each other before, and they had rarely heard of each other in the boxing gym before.

However, this group of people specializes in fake boxing. It does not mean that they have no strength because of the name of fake boxing. On the contrary, it is precisely because of their strength that they can make money from this matter.

Randomly select people to match, and professional fake boxers participate in the preliminary round. The advanced players can rely on losing points in the rematch to ensure that the other party enters the finals. Wang Liang was definitely punished last time, so it is absolutely impossible to fake in the preliminary round.

Wang Liang warmed up and twisted his neck with the cracking sound of his joints, showing a fierce look on his face. It was a courtesy for the two of them to bump fists.

The referee went through the motions, held the two people's hands and showed them on the stage, and cleared the area around the Octagon.

Qi Yun has been a good student since she was a child. This was the first time for Omega to go to such a place. He nervously opened the door of the cage that had just been locked and looked inside.