56

In the "Zero Degree" cake room, the aroma is permeating the nostrils.

It was baked just as the oven beeped. The clerk was a relatively young apprentice. He came too early and the boss hadn't come yet.

Chi Yanchuan kept looking at the state of the cake in the oven from time to time. The outermost marshmallow layer had been roasted and was slightly burnt. He propped his tight forearms on the counter and sent a message asking Jiang Ye if he had eaten it. After breakfast, do you want to get up?

The apprentice girl came out of the icehouse carrying a lot of raw materials. He helped to pick it up and said in a gentle tone, "It's troublesome."

"If you said where this is, our store manager also said that if you had told her a day in advance, she would definitely not have gone out to purchase raw materials yesterday. She turned out to be your die-hard fan!"

"It's too disturbing to come so early." Chi Yanchuan smiled apologetically, making people feel like spring breeze in their eyes.

"Anyway, we bake and buy everything fresh every day, so it doesn't matter if it's earlier." The young lady waved her hand.

Normally it only opens at nine o'clock, but Chi Yanchuan drove there at six o'clock. He called the store manager and came directly without making an appointment.

I did a search yesterday and found that the Zero Degree brand is more common in City Z. There are only two branches in City L. The other one is being renovated and upgraded recently and is only available in another district far away from the seaside.

The clerk helped Chi Yanchuan whip the cream, giving it the strawberry flavor he specifically requested. He had never learned how to decorate, so he was not very good at it. He clumsily made shapes on the cake base, little My sister taught him step by step using the same materials and praised him for learning quickly the first time.

"How can you come here to bake a cake? I didn't hear that there will be filming here recently..." She scratched her head: "I don't pay much attention to things in the entertainment industry. Have you not acted for a long time?"

"Yeah." Chi Yanchuan concentrated on learning her dexterous skills: "I heard my wife said yesterday that he prefers this restaurant, so I want to get one."

"Ah?" The young lady was obviously a little surprised by the answer. She opened her mouth and couldn't close it for a long time: "Do you like strawberry flavor?"

"It should be...is there something wrong?"

"No, no, I remember that your marriage partner seemed to be pregnant before, right? Although I use sugar substitute for the sweetness of strawberries, the ratio is actually much higher than normal. Many omegas during pregnancy will feel too greasy. Normally, We would recommend the grape flavor more. The peach flavor is more refreshing. If you like sweet food, maybe it’s a little girl——"

Chi Yanchuan paused at the thing he was holding in his hand: "Hmm..."

The shape after decorating was still a bit ugly, so I finally asked the store clerk to help me change it. Although the shape was different from usual, the taste did not change at all.

"Actually, there's no need to be in such a hurry. It would be better if you could make an appointment on a regular basis if it's convenient for you." The clerk helped him pack the cake into a box and put it away: "And your lover will definitely like the little gift you have hidden!"

"We are going back tomorrow, so time is tight." Chi Yanchuan paid the bill and took some photos.

Tomorrow is Monday. He needs to go back every Monday. Anyway, he won't be looking for anyone in L City, so he might as well go back early.