74

There are only two or three cleaners cleaning and disinfecting outside the Octagon, and no one comes during the day.

The first floor of the boxing gym with a wide view is a regular octagonal cage, surrounded by spectator seats like a stadium. When you approach the leather table that has not been cleaned, there is still the smell of blood from last night's bloody storm.

Jiang Ye couldn't stay idle at home. After being examined in the hospital, he went home and was in a state of renovation.

Moreover, Chi Yanchuan has become a little inexplicably clingy now. Perhaps the distance between the two people has finally eliminated some of the barriers, and he is a little too clingy.

Logically speaking, Alpha should not have such symptoms after its susceptible period.

He took over the Huansheng Group and reorganized it. He also made a big change among the old shareholders. Li Ransheng's family joined in and worked on a project together. Even the government audits were delayed. People on the Internet were saying that he would Praise for saving the group from fire and water, and even the rumors circulating on the Internet that Huansheng might be in trouble a few days ago are self-defeating.

Jiang Ye didn't understand this. He only knew that when Chi Yanchuan came back from socializing at night, he would gently kiss him on the cheek for fear of waking him up. Especially when he was too tired, he was afraid that the smell of alcohol on his body would smell to him. , always hugging pillows and going to the sofa to make do.

His work is indeed busy, and Jiang Ye is indeed idle.

The doctor said his life... Colonize. The wall of the cavity is too thin, and the recent abdominal pain occurred due to lack of good self-cultivation. I was prescribed some medicine and took it for a few days, and it has improved a lot.

In fact, he has been here several times secretly. The triennial competition is about to start, and he doesn't want to miss it.

The second before Chi Yanchuan's call came, Cheng Xiu was at halftime with his opponent.

When he hung up the phone, Cheng Xiu took off his mouth guard. His strong chest muscles were still undulating and he was panting. Sweat beads were flowing down the muscle texture of his short hair. He calmed down his breathing. Sitting next to Jiang Ye, he couldn't help but praise: " Okay, Brother Jiang, you have enough endurance in these few days."

"It's been too long since I've practiced, I'm a hand-student." Jiang Ye laughed awkwardly and cracked his knuckles.

"The preliminary round is about to begin. If a skilled student uses time to slow down his stamina, there will definitely be no problem in taking points."

"Yeah." Jiang Ye was thoughtful.

Cheng Xiu leaned on the edge of the cage: "Why do you have to come back to fight this and get a name? There are so many bonuses this time, and Xu Run, last year's gold belt, also signed up, so I don't care. I'm mainly worried about your health... "

Jiang Ye sneered and threw the empty bottle in his hand at him: "What's wrong with me? I can't move anymore?"

"No." He grabbed Jiang Ye's hand with a smile: "We, Brother Jiang, are invincible in the world, hahaha. If it doesn't work, I will earn money to support you. Why don't we go out to beg for food?"

"Nonsense." He pushed Cheng Xiu's head lightly but did not move. He was also a little tired after a warm-up.

He lowered his head and moved his joints. He had not practiced for more than a year, so he must not be able to keep up with the rhythm.