64

With this in mind, Jiang Ye always pays attention to this season's FA competitions on TV these days.

Doubling the prize pool means that more people will be attracted to participate, so the competition period will be extended to a certain extent, and registration will end at the end of next month.

There are news everywhere on the Internet. Cheng Xiu has signed up a long time ago. When he went to the hospital to find him, he found that he was not there. If he had anything to do, he would call him. He always wanted to imitate his kick kick.

"Brother Jiang, can you do it next month? If it's later, I'm afraid it'll be too late. Otherwise, can you just give me your address and I'll go find you?" Cheng Xiu smiled heartily on the phone, but his attitude was extremely serious.

Jiang Ye hesitated: "It's really not convenient for me right now..."

"Are you really okay? I was so anxious when I saw the news. I didn't go to see you in the past few days when I was rushing to register. I felt relieved when I heard how well you were doing."

"Are there many people signing up?" Jiang Ye hesitated before asking.

Cheng Xiu hummed: "If you put two billion in front of me, plus the odds, who wouldn't want to win?"

As long as someone participates in the competition, regardless of whether they can win the final game, they can get money according to how many opponents they win in the middle. The bonus in the prize pool is final. In fact, the participation has gained popularity, and you can rush up every year, but this kind of money I'm afraid that if I have my life, I will lose my life.

Cheng Xiu said in a relaxed tone that he wanted him to go back as a sparring partner. He simply said three times to pay attention to his health.

"Brother Jiang, don't be unhappy." Before he could finish his words, he paused and said, "I've been thinking about you."

"..." Jiang Ye's heart tightened, and he opened his mouth but didn't know what to say.

"Hahaha, just kidding, don't take it seriously."

"Yeah." Jiang Ye pursed his lower lip: "It's getting late, go get some rest."

"You too." Cheng Xiu laughed twice before hanging up the phone.

Although Jiang Ye was a bit dull and slow about feelings, Cheng Xiu had already said it so blatantly, and he understood the meaning no matter what.

Even before hanging up the phone, could you imagine Cheng Xiu laughing and grabbing his hair in annoyance?

This is an additional burden for him.

Cheng Xiu was also an orphan, and it was probably because he felt a little distressed when he saw the same miserable life in him. This kind of emotion would just go with the flow and not have much meaning.

He is not in the mood to consider such burdensome emotions now, and he cannot bear the love given to him by anyone.

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ye took a long breath before returning to the ward.

He closed the door carefully and turned around to take advantage of the moonlight outside. He was startled: "Why are you up?"

A figure sat beside the hospital bed, groping about to get out of bed and put on shoes. His legs, feet, ribs, and cervical vertebrae had not recovered well. Chi Yanchuan's every movement was as stiff as imitating a robot.

"You're not here." Chi Yanchuan's cold sweat dripped down his forehead: "I want to find you."

"I just went out to take a call." Jiang Ye struggled internally for a long time before coming over to catch his arm and carefully help him back.