34

The news hot spots on the TV screen have occupied the top spot, and the cold mechanical voice is heard from it.

The nurses and doctors in the ward changed the medicine and went out. They happened to pass by Chi Yanchuan who came in, and closed the door smoothly.

The man walked in with deliberately slow footsteps.

Jiang Ye's eyes were fixed on the news on the TV and he couldn't move away. He sat up on his elbows, his chest heaving up and down, as if his whole body was tense.

"Slow down." Chi Yanchuan reached out and helped him sit up: "Only one has been caught, and the other has been arrested abroad and will be detained here soon."

After Xie Rong gave the information of the remaining two people a few days ago, he began to send people to search everywhere, absconding and even taking on other people's identities. Although it was a bit roundabout, it was still smooth.

This is the knot that Jiang Ye has kept in his heart for ten years. He has been waiting for this news these days. As long as someone is caught, it will be a reward.

The medicines prescribed by Dr. Chang were also placed on the mobile table in front of the hospital bed. Various capsules had to be taken in handfuls every day to maintain Jiang Ye's current slow recovery.

Chi Yanchuan tried to pour water at the temperature of the kettle, and said with a relaxed tone, "Those two people are not honest abroad, so the evidence is easy to find. Fei has already made backups..."

"It is reported that this person has been involved in the gray industry many times, and has committed various crimes such as substituting others, obscene sex, organ experiments against personal will, etc. Now let us wait for the legal trial and broadcast the scene..." The broadcast tone on the TV It's like the temperature in the air is being lowered by the mechanical sound.

Jiang Ye's eyebrows beat uncontrollably as he stared at the live broadcast.

After adjusting the height of the hospital bed, Chi Yanchuan handed over the warm water, like a cat leading a mouse home, with only the joy of catching its prey in its eyes.

The silent ward became even more emptier.

He watched in disbelief as the face on TV, which he had not seen for ten years but was always disgusting, was pressed to the ground of the airport. The mosaic still made his stomach churn.

His mind went blank, and Jiang Ye seemed not to hear the sound on the TV but a sharp buzzing.

Chi Yanchuan handed the water glass to him in a flattering manner: "The temperature is just right, not too hot."

"Brother Jiang?"

Jiang Ye's eyes slowly shifted in the air, and his voice was weak and hoarse, trembling as he asked: "What did you do...?"

"I have assigned a medical team to Jiang Zheng, and consultations started yesterday."

Chi Yanchuan thought that everything had been arranged clearly, and he could not wait to give all the credit for his work. He looked at Jiang Ye expectantly.

"How do you know..." Jiang Ye's face darkened, his fingers turned white with so much strength, he restrained his emotions that were already on the verge of losing control, and repeated with a slightly visible glint in his eyes: "How did you know!?"

Chi Yanchuan's eyelashes trembled, and Jiang Ye's direct gaze made him feel guilty: "Xie Rong and I asked for information and wanted to help you find these two people..."

"You help me?" Jiang Ye couldn't stop staring at his face, holding back his tears: "Xie Rong..."

"Chi Yanchuan, are you fucking crazy?!" Jiang Ye's face broke instantly, and his suppressed anger burst out. He waved his hand and overturned the things on the table in front of him!