71

Chi Yanchuan has basically never cooked before, so even just cooking a small wonton is a bit challenging for him.

Jiang Ye watched as he turned a whole pot of wontons into soup. The skin inside was broken when he stirred the pot, and all the fillings leaked into the soup. He was really clumsy in this regard.

He used to be so smooth in the company and could solve everything with ease, but when faced with a small pot, Chi Yanchuan became a little panicked.

He didn't even wear a shirt, he simply put on an apron, which showed off his inverted triangle figure. He stirred the pot with his other hand, and some puzzled people always asked questions: "Why is it broken? It's so brittle. ?”

"You touched it with the spoon, or I should do it." He shook his head helplessly, asking a young man to cook for him was really overestimating him.

But Chi Yanchuan refused to say anything, and even threatened that from now on he would learn to cook so that Jiang Ye could eat his cooking every day.

In the end, it turned out to be just a pot of broth. The two of them sat at the dining table and stared blankly for a while. Chi Yanchuan put away his chopsticks in embarrassment: "Forget it, I'd better order takeout."

"It's okay." Jiang Ye pursed his lips and smiled slightly. Although it didn't look good, it was still edible, so there was no problem.

Chi Yanchuan felt particularly guilty. He lowered his head in despair: "Am I unable to do anything well? But Brother Jiang, I promise that I can definitely learn these things in the future."

"good."

In fact, Jiang Ye doesn't care about this, but he said he wants to learn, which shows that people are changing.

When he stirred the wontons to the bottom, there was an egg that didn't look very good, even the yolk was broken.

Once upon a time, Jiang Ye made him clear soup noodles with a soft-boiled egg in it, but Chi Yanchuan never paid attention to it at that time, but now this man also knows that he is starting to get a little closer to his preference.

It's just that time has changed, and Jiang Ye doesn't like soft-boiled eggs anymore, especially if he is asked to make something like egg drop soup.

While eating, Jiang Ye's cell phone kept buzzing.

[I really like Jiang Ye, very much. If you really like me, please don’t hurt him. I really don’t want to see him sad because of anything. 】

This dynamic message popped up first in the mobile phone push notification, followed closely by pop-ups of some entertainment news.

Jiang Ye was a little stunned: "Why did you post this? I didn't feel wronged, and I didn't ask you to clarify anything."

He sighed and stood up to pour water, but was salty from the bowl of egg drop wontons.

"I used to read those words, and even if you posted them, they would still be there. Isn't your company at the forefront of the storm now? You'd better delete them. I really don't think..."

Before he could say the word "grievance", he poured the water and turned around.

Chi Yanchuan was sitting on the sofa, as if his expression was interpreting these two words.

He was already emotionally unstable during his susceptible period, but his narrow eyes were glistening with tears as he looked at him with his eyes wide open, as if he was afraid that the tears in his eyes might fall out.

Jiang Ye; "..."

Seeing this scene, Jiang Ye thought of the person who cried and acted wildly on him last night and secretly screamed something bad.