7

The kitchen was in an awkward position, his breath spread to the living room, and Jiang Ye was even weaker than a normal person during pregnancy.

Sometimes Chi Yanchuan even felt that he was pretending too much.

Jiang Ye's physical fitness in the boxing ring was much better than that of most Betas, but when he was in front of him, he turned into a weak figure who needed support to walk.

Chi Yanchuan came from behind and enveloped him, stretched out his hands to fix his waist effortlessly, and met those eyes.

His eyes, which were usually devoid of any fluctuations or emotions, seemed to be slightly red under the influence of pheromones.

"Just a little bit..." Jiang Ye's forehead veins bulged a little.

Alpha's proximity will make his heart surge with desire for this taste.

Jiang Ye turned the back of his neck, revealing the glands that had been hit by the inhibitor and were almost invisible. They had been bitten last night and were still slightly swollen.

"It hurts..." Jiang Ye groaned, pinching the edge of the sink with his slender fingertips.

Chi Yanchuan never cares about the severity of his mouth, and he doesn't care whether it hurts or not.

Coincidentally, Chi Yanchuan is allergic to grapes.

But Jiang Ye's pheromone is black rose, a grape that smells very light but sour.

He is not allergic to Chiang Ye and can smell him, which is the only grape he can touch.

"Didn't you bite enough yesterday? I couldn't find a better reason even if I wanted to." Chi Yanchuan laughed in vain in his ear.

Jiang Ye could hardly stand. He would become weak when he smelled the scent of Alpha. This was his reaction after pregnancy.

His glands have shrunk due to years of taking inhibitors. After pregnancy, he will always suddenly need Alpha's pheromones. His body has been deteriorating from the moment he was pregnant.

Every pore of Jiang Ye was opening, pheromones leaking out, and he leaned against the man's shoulder in search of the smell.

"Pheromone, just a little..." He said hoarsely.

Chi Yanchuan didn't like to kiss him when the two were intimate, nor did he want his scent to touch him. Jiang Ye would be tortured to the point of being sore every time.

His throat was churning. He was carried directly to the sofa in the living room by Chi Yanchuan and pressed down. His throat hurt as he swallowed the saliva.

Chi Yanchuan looked at people condescendingly, watching Jiang Ye suffer because of the lack of pheromones.

Due to his years of fitness, his belly is still not visible even after three months, but he has lost a lot of weight.

Inexplicably, Chi Yanchuan seemed to have a bad taste. He liked to watch him begging and coaxing him. The sense of control had never been so strong.

He opened Jiang Ye's shirt, revealing a large area of ​​skin with kiss marks from last night: "You may not be pretty, but you are very talented in this area."

Alpha means something, and his tone is frivolous.

Jiang Ye's pale face looked like he was holding back tears. He just wanted a mark, not that...

"Don't be like this, I didn't, Yan Chuan, I didn't..." Jiang Ye buttoned his shirt tightly, and the exposed back of his neck was radiating a bit of heat.