27

Throughout the day and night, there were queues starting from the mountainous road surrounding the Chi family's old house and the central hospital. There were even cards set up at busy intersections with a large flow of people.

The popularity on the Internet continues to rise. Even after being on the hot search and being withdrawn, there are still many comments.

"What's going on? I've only seen this kind of show that covers the sky with one hand in TV series. Whose runaway Cinderella is missing? It's scary. There are still people standing in the subway."

"The internet is disconnected upstairs!! Chi Yanchuan's marriage partner ran away! I heard he ran away with his younger brother!"

"My brother works in the hospital! I heard that the man appears to be Jiang Ye's younger brother, but is actually his little lover!! The child in Jiang Ye's belly may not belong to whose child, bah bah bah."

"Nonsense, if I am forced to quit the entertainment industry because of some sexy news and marry someone I don't love, and the child is not mine in the end, I will be furious, okay?!"

"What the hell is wrong with that Jiang Zheng? Why is he in a special ward? If he is released and hurts someone, he will go to jail, right?! Does this Jiang Ye have any conscience? Why is he running around with such a person!!"

"What kind of method does this man have? He doesn't understand how to confuse people."

The discussion on the Internet is unprecedentedly heated, and more and more people are criticizing others, and it is difficult to suppress it.

It is already very difficult to search for people without knowing it. The media took advantage of the situation and repeatedly marketed it to promote the popularity. But the strange thing is that Jiang Ye could hardly find anything.

He doesn't seem to be a member of this society. Apart from a few short-term jobs registered temporarily, he doesn't even have some so-called social software. He has no information at all since he was eighteen years old.

And that Jiang Zheng was even more transparent. He was like a well-protected pearl. Apart from an identity certificate, he had no education or work experience.

These two people have no source, and all the information that can be found together cannot fill an A4 paper.

The only message that disappeared after folding was the same, Tomorrow Welfare Home.

This name is very familiar, and Chi Yanchuan always feels that he has heard it somewhere.

The autumn rain fell, and no one took care of the tulips in the yard. They were mixed with the mud and lost their former beauty.

The gorgeous decorations on the first floor looked a little lonely when the lights were not turned on. Chi Yanchuan sat on the sofa and looked at Jiang Ye's information over and over again.

The very light and bitter grape smell from him still seemed to linger in the air.

An hour ago, Jiang Yeluo's cell phone rang at home. Chi Yanchuan answered the phone angrily and ordered him to go home, maybe he could forget about it, but the other person was just a doctor urging Jiang Ye to go for a prenatal check-up tomorrow.

Jiang Ye's prenatal check-ups were always late. This doctor came to remind him that the situation after fetal movement was very important and asked him how he and his family were discussing hospitalization.

And Chi Yanchuan had no idea that he needed to be hospitalized.

"Are you his Alpha?" The doctor realized that this was not him and couldn't help but accuse him of not being a competent husband.