33

In a brief dream, Chi Yanchuan did not speak, and the excitement in his eyes gradually dimmed and he felt guilty.

Jiang Ye tried hard to touch his lower abdomen, and sure enough, there was nothing there.

I thought... I could keep it.

Chi Yanchuan didn't answer, so he knew it, and he was helpless as to why he would ask a question that had already determined the outcome.

He strained his neck to raise his head, but the back of his neck seemed to have been stripped of muscles and could not move. The veins on his forehead were beating slightly, and after struggling, he sank deeply into the soft pillow.

"Brother Jiang, we will meet again in the future..." Chi Yanchuan squeezed his hand, his eyes were red and his voice was trembling: "Okay?"

The worried look in the man's eyes made Jiang Ye feel so strange and his eyelids felt so heavy.

There seemed to be nothing but desolation in my mind.

"Brother Jiang." He asked cautiously.

Looking at the warm sunset dyeing the horizon red outside the window, the light in Jiang Ye's eyes faded little by little, and he touched his lower abdomen lonely and reluctantly.

"I am sleepy."

He already had the answer in his heart, but he just didn't give up.

He's almost seven months old, and he's still moving. If he only cuts off the glands, even if he dies, maybe the child can still live?

Maybe it would be better if he died.

But living means taking responsibility, but he is no longer qualified to be a father.

Jiang Ye didn't feel the pain or anger that Chi Yanchuan thought.

After he woke up, he just asked Jiang Zheng if the child was still there.

The person lying on the bed had his eyes open and stared at the ceiling in a daze. There was no sound in the room. The lifeless look frightened Chi Yanchuan. He opened his mouth to speak but didn't know how to please Jiang Ye.

The sound of the heart rate monitor amplified in my ears and seemed a bit harsh.

Ten minutes later, Dr. Chang and a nurse came to show Jiang Ye the condition of the incision. The absorbable sutures did not need to be removed, and the incision was only one strand long. It was not that scary after two days, and it was almost done after a week.

Secretary Yan sent someone to make a replenishing soup in Shenglouzhai. When it was delivered, the temperature was just right. The hospital bed was shaken, and the fragrant taste was brought into his mouth. Jiang Ye silently accepted everything Chi Yanchuan gave him.

At his mercy, it was as hollow and numb as a shell.

Chi Yanchuan tried hard to find a topic. He pulled up a chair and sat beside the bed to accompany him. Jiang Ye just said lightly that he was tired.

The winds of the outside world took a terrible turn and circled around like a mystery.

[Chi Yanchuan suspected of marriage change]

[Chi Yanchuan was deceived into marriage and the mysterious partner turned out to be scheming]

The matter at the port cannot be concealed at all, and the territory managed by the illegitimate son of the Chi family is eager to make this fire even more prosperous.

The heir to Huansheng Group has been absent for a week now, and all matters have been left to Li Ransheng to handle.

Even if the brothers can help each other, Li Ransheng and Sun Fei only manage the group and cannot make decisions.