18

The secretary and others had already left the office.

Silence seemed to be spreading in the air filled with gunpowder smoke and seemed to be on the verge of igniting.

Chi Yanchuan was like a silent beast waiting for bloodthirsty, staring closely at the vigilant prey in front of him, his deep eyes fixed on him.

Jiang Ye didn't dare to look up at him, but the back of his neck was pinched by him, and the sensitive glands were almost dug into it by his fingertips. The pain was so painful that cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

"Yan Chuan..." He was unsteady on his feet and his scalp was numb.

For some reason, the man suddenly had an unpleasant murderous aura, as if just squeezing this hand could kill him as easily as crushing an ant.

"You don't even know what to say when I ask you a question?" Chi Yanchuan picked up a cigarette from the table, put it in his mouth, and lit it skillfully.

"I don't know him, he...he said he wanted to touch..."

Xie Rong is a very approachable person, like a man next door who understands all things gentle and considerate. He was puzzled just now. He heard that the four-month-old little one had grown little hands and feet. He had not touched his lover's pregnant belly, he just wanted to Just see what it looks like.

This was the first person who was curious about the little thing in his belly. Jiang Ye couldn't refuse. It was also the first time that he shared the joy of feeling life growing in his body during pregnancy.

Just rub my belly...

Xie Rong put his hand on his lower abdomen and said with some surprise, "Any father will look forward to the arrival of his child, huh? Has he moved?"

"It's so small, how can it move?"

It was just the first time he met someone to share his joy with.

But the moment Chi Yanchuan came in, what he saw was not what he said.

What's the point of being so close to an omega who can't control pheromones due to pregnancy, and an Alpha who's been married for many years?

"Why don't you smile after Xie Rong left?" The man frowned displeased: "I have never seen your smiling face, Jiang Ye, who do you think you want to go out to hook up with with this bad face? Do you think Xie Rong likes you? you?!"

"I don't!"

"No." He snorted and laughed, the irony contained in it was like a needle pricking Jiang Zhi's mouth.

Jiang Ye struggled for a moment and tried to break free from his grasp.

But the strong Alpha pheromone was as heavy as the sky, making people breathless. The tip of Jiang Ye's nose was sore, and his limbs were weak. He was led by his pheromone, and he almost knelt on the ground, holding on to the table leg next to his arm. Don't want to let yourself fall.

"What do you have to say? It's just that I don't like you, and I want to change my master when I see someone else." The ridicule in his eyes was ready to come out, and he directly said that Jiang Ye was under him and pressed against the sofa, making him unable to move: "But Have you ever thought about who would want a second-hand item that I have played with?"

"Are you, a person so despicable that you can do anything for money, worthy of being touched by Xie Rong?!"

As soon as these words came out, Jiang Ye felt a questioning feeling in his imprisoned throat, causing him to cough violently.

His dignity was always worthless in front of Chi Yanchuan.

"Don't be angry, okay?" Jiang Ye was a little clumsy. He didn't know how to calm him down: "Next time, I won't let him touch me, okay?"