52

The termination of Song Yu's contract is just a small matter, but these old guys have already made their position clear.

Everyone pushes against the wall, and the old saying always holds true.

When Chi Yanchuan went downstairs, occasionally employees would nod and call "Mr. Chi" when they met him.

Yan Qing chased him down and followed him silently, sending a driver to pick him up at the group's gate.

"Mr. Chi, everything has been arranged. The schedule for the day after tomorrow has been sent to your computer. If you need anything, you can contact me at any time."

He put his hand against the side of the car to let Chi Yanchuan get in, and rolled down the window: "Thank you, I'm not my secretary now and I have to worry about this."

"I am the secretary to the CEO of Huansheng Group. I will still be your secretary when you come back." Yan Qing curled his lips slightly.

He has worked at Huansheng for many years, and has worked beside Chi Yanchuan since he joined the company. The executive director was replaced, and he was asked to stay as a special assistant for the next handover.

The clouds on the horizon became slightly lower, and Yan Qing pinched the corner of his clothes: "Why don't you agree to the old chairman? If so..."

"If that happens, I will regret it."

"But the group is your mother's dowry. I...I'm sorry I said too much." Realizing that he had said too much, he shut up.

As a capable assistant, he is still in such a sensitive position that he can peek into all of the president's life. The most important thing about his mouth is his strictness.

Chi Yanchuan looked up through the car window. The building of Huansheng Group towered into the clouds. The dark blue glass blocks reflected the sky and the vast city. Money and interests were hidden under the gorgeous and illusory appearance.

In Jiang Yeliu. On the day of his birth, the news that he intercepted the customs was not blocked, and he preached about his overstepping of authority, his immoral character, and the beauty and movie star packaged by his family, etc.

Mr. Chi was very dissatisfied abroad and became angry on the phone: "You, because of this person named Jiang! How many times are you going to disobey me!"

"I'm telling you, if you can't suppress this news, you won't be able to secure your position! Deal with the man named Jiang as soon as possible. It's all because of him. I don't want to see any news about him anymore! I support you. You are so old, I don't think you are a white-eyed wolf who bites back!"

Mr. Chi has long been dissatisfied with Jiang Ye's existence. Anyone or anything that can shake his reputation will be wiped out by him.

In so many years, it was the first time that Chi Yanchuan had disobeyed his father head-on.

He even said with a sarcastic tone to the man on the phone: "Fuck off son you taught yourself, why didn't you say it was your problem?! If you can, take care of me and don't fucking take advantage of Jiang Ye." Are you worthy of threatening me? You have never fulfilled your responsibilities as a father, why should I listen to you!"

Before the other party could scold him for being such an unfilial son, he threw the phone into pieces into the corner.

Giving up the role of CEO is like giving up everything you have.

Only Chi Yanchuan knew how ruthless his father was who could do anything. Given this choice, he just wanted Jiang Ye to be safe.

What the old chairman wants is not a son who respects him, but an obedient tool who can inherit his entire family fortune, obey his words, and bring honor to the perfect background of the Chi family.