90

Jiang Ye was held by his hand under the table, held tightly and intertwined with his fingers. Looking at the warm smile in his eyes, he was even more puzzled: "What on earth is it?"

Many people came to the banquet, and even the media was invited. He openly admitted his only love, Jiang Ye, in front of the camera.

The two of them stood together. Chi Yanchuan's eyes were always glued to Jiang Ye. Even when his former brothers asked him to have a drink together, he would ask: "Do you hate the smell of wine?"

"Drink less." Jiang Ye twitched the corner of his mouth and didn't stop him.

The media reported that Master Huansheng's marriage was finalized. Since the FA game, Jiang Ye's number of fans and public opinion had increased inversely, and the two of them seemed to be a perfect match when they stood together.

Finally one day, Jiang Ye stood at the same height. He no longer had to endure anyone's looks, and he could bear Chi Yanchuan's kindness to him, and he would not be in panic all day long.

The banquet ended at around eight o'clock. Chi Yanchuan and Jiang Ye did not leave directly, but went to another box.

There were not many dishes but they were exquisite. When no one came, Chi Yanchuan knelt down and rubbed Jiang Ye's calves. He looked at his watch and said, "They will be here soon. Promise me not to get too excited for a while."

"Who is it?" Jiang Ye was asked by him: "Is Mr. Huo's lover mysterious?"

From the first time he met Huo Qiu, he knew that this was not an ordinary person. He could not find anyone on par with Chi Yanchuan's family in the entire Z city.

"No, I'm your biggest fan." There was no displeasure on Chi Yanchuan's face, but he looked at his dial expectantly.

If this were normal, even if Qi Yun, a married omega, approached him, he would be so petty that he would be so angry that he cried in aggrievedness. Chi Yanchuan actually took the initiative to let him meet his fans today.

After all, Jiang Ye retired in the middle of the game, and it was not as mysterious as he made it sound. It was an honor for him to be liked by others.

Chi Yanchuan rubbed his waist carefully, fearing that he would be uncomfortable sitting.

The entire private room was huge, with expensive dishes on the rotating table, soft sofa seats, incense that could calm his nerves, and a huge crystal ceiling when he looked up.

With such a table of dishes, Jiang Ye was only worried about not being able to finish it in a while and wasting it, so he asked Chi Yanchuan to order less next time.

"These are all your favorites recently. I'm afraid that you might be picky in your taste and order a few more things. Seeing as I'm so attentive, don't blame me, okay?"

"Okay then." Jiang Ye said with a faint smile on his brows: "Sit down for a while and keep busy. I don't feel uncomfortable."

"It will be too late to massage you when you feel uncomfortable."

Chi Yanchuan has learned to prepare for a rainy day, and the best thing is what never happens.

He tried his best to use his own ability to make Jiang Ye feel less uncomfortable, but he couldn't bear to see this man suffering while pregnant with their child.

"This is a promising thing..." Jiang Ye touched his head.

Subconsciously stroking her slightly bulging belly, a faint soft light appeared at the end of her eyes, "When the child is born, everything will really be fine."