6

The recent news was playing on the TV, and the reporter talked to the camera: "Chi Yanchuan made his first appearance at a charity gala after retiring from the entertainment industry, sponsoring two thousand orphanages and rebuilding homes for children! At the same time, he started cooperating with the Zheng family , let us enter the scene together..."

The light from the screen was the only source of light in the dark living room. Jiang Ye was wrapped in a blanket and slept a little heavily in the living room.

The lethargy in the early stages of pregnancy coupled with the boxing match the day before yesterday made his body severely overdrawn. After returning from the hospital, he had been in a coma for a day and a night.

After the prenatal education disk was played, the channel automatically switched. Under the spotlight, I watched Chi Yanchuan's face calmly respond on the awards podium, circulating among the media and partners.

Jiang Ye fell asleep listening to his voice until he was woken up by the ringing of the phone late at night.

Secretary Yan was a little anxious on the other end of the phone: "Mr. Jiang, the driver will pick you up at the door in half an hour. Please pack your things immediately."

"What's wrong?" His arms were numb from sleep, and his body heat had not subsided.

"Mr. Chi accidentally drank wine today and is allergic. He is suddenly susceptible. Please come over and help solve the problem."

Jiang Ye opened his mouth, but finally agreed: "I understand."

It is also his duty to help him get through the vulnerable period, and this should be the case as a partner or partner.

The driver picked him up quickly, even ten minutes early.

Chi Yanchuan had a house in the city when he usually worked.

The city center still has bright street lights late at night. After entering Huansheng District, the entire building is a single large flat floor, with individually equipped security guards on the first floor.

The huge crystal lamp was hanging down, reflecting the hurried figures on the ground. The moment he stepped into this place, the smooth marble floor could almost reflect his face. Such a luxurious surrounding and a man wearing solid color long sleeves. The man is out of place.

Yan Qing hurriedly took him upstairs and briefly explained the situation.

Chi Yanchuan is allergic to grapes and will be somewhat repelled by pheromones, but he has no allergic reaction. He has been placed upstairs and received an injection of inhibitors, which has little effect. He has already marked the omega, but still needs pheromones. This is a short-term business trip. , he did not bring Jiang Ye’s pheromone condensation liquid.

"Mr. Chi, Mr. Jiang is here." Yan Qing led him all the way to the top.

Chi Yanchuan's pheromone level was too high, so he had to be cautious to avoid commotion. The smell of gunpowder smoke that hit his face as soon as the elevator opened had already rolled up from his feet, and it seemed like anyone could burn if he was close to the door panel.

"Get in."

Jiang Ye took a breath and stepped in as if he had made up his mind.

——

Until early the next morning, the overlapping smell of pheromones in the room lingered, and it was still filled with the aroma of grapes, which was so light that it was almost impossible to catch it.

Chi Yanchuan's susceptible period has always been relatively severe. Secretary Yan's news woke him up. All he was sent were the itinerary for next month.