32

I met Jiang Ye in the lush summer, but now the autumn wind is bleak and the grass is drying up. Some things are destined to be in love, but they are also a trick of fate that cannot be changed.

When night came, the operation finally began to suture, and Chi Yanchuan sat outside waiting.

There was a time when Jiang Ye might have been sitting somewhere in his old house or at home, waiting for him to come home.

Xie Rong accompanied him, a man who never smoked much, but he brought a lighter.

If it weren't for Xie Rong, he would have been kept in the dark for who knows how long, and it might have become even worse.

The cigarette in Chi Yanchuan's hand burned to his fingertips: "Thank you..."

"Yan Chuan, loving someone may not be that difficult. As long as you admit it openly and work hard, you will get good results. Trust me." Xie Rong seemed to be accompanying him as a big brother.

A misunderstood love, ten years of inner words.

In fact, Chi Yanchuan knew better than anyone else that he fell in love with Jiang Ye when he thought he liked Xie Rong, and he had never done anything as simple as admitting and working hard.

Xie Rong is someone who has been through this. He always carries the wedding ring in his hand, turning it around: "When my lover passed away...he didn't forgive me."

"What?" Chi Yanchuan looked at him with confusion in his eyes: "Don't you already have a child..."

Their daily friends all knew that Xie Rong was married and had a child, but they protected him very well, raising him abroad and never showing up to see anyone. He was ridiculed as a wife slave.

"Are you surprised?" Xie Rong curled his lips. He leaned against the cold wall and turned to look at Chi Yanchuan, with a hint of unwillingness flowing in his eyes: "He died in front of my eyes."

They were once sweethearts, childhood sweethearts, and lurked together. Xie Rong once left alone for information, leaving his lover captured at the scene. By the time the case was solved, his lover had already gone crazy. After being rescued, he only took baths every day and night, and bitten his glands. The child growing in his belly belonged to an unknown criminal. He died in front of Xie Rong.

"Before he died, when I was holding him, he asked me if I would leave him again." Xie Rong took a puff of his cigarette: "I pretended that he was still there and raised that child to grow up."

Therefore, when Xie Rong saw Jiang Ye's pregnant belly, he would be friendly and stunned. When he saw Jiang Ye being treated like that, he couldn't help but mind his own business.

Once upon a time, he could find in the two brothers Jiang Ye and Jiang Zheng the scene that his wife had suffered. It was a pity that there was no way to repair the cold tea after leaving.

He understood Jiang Ye, he wanted to keep a secret for someone, and he wanted to trade himself for someone else's chance to stand in the sun again.

Xie Rong said, "Yan Chuan, it's you who's sorry for him, don't make any more mistakes."

"Will he still look at me..."

"I don't know." Xie Rong has tried his best. He found out that only two of the people who did the experiment are still alive: "I'm going to Y City next month. This is your and Jiang Ye's business, and no one else has anything to do with it." Way to intervene."

Chi Yanchuan nodded heavily. After just one night of tossing and turning, he seemed to have gone through many vicissitudes and had no other mood except waiting and anxiety.