2

He knew it was wrong, but there was nothing he could do, otherwise he would definitely die on it today.

Chi Yanchuan wanted to kill him not once or twice.

Before he could finish speaking, Chi Yanchuan pinched his chin and raised his eyes to face each other forcefully. The disgust in his eyes was extremely high.

"Whose smell...??" Several Alphas who were sitting aside to watch the show sniffed the smell in the air and asked the waiter at the door in confusion: "Who is not wearing a sticker?"

The foreman replied respectfully: "Everyone here is wearing one, so this kind of problem won't happen."

"Close the door. What the hell is this smell coming in? It's so disgusting. What's this smell? It's a bit sweet?"

Chi Yanchuan's narrow eyes seemed to be even more angry, and he pressed Jiang Ye step by step: "Get out."

"ah?"

"Get out of here, can't you hear me?!" The veins on Chi Yanchuan's forehead popped out.

Sun Fei and others saw that something was wrong, and turned their eyes to Jiang Ye. Although they were confused, they understood the general idea, and hurried out, pushing and shoving: "Come on, hurry up."

"My fucking birthday cake is still in there!!" Li Ransheng hooked her hand reluctantly, but was already dragged out.

"What's going on with Chi Yanchuan? I took the wrong gunpowder." Li Ransheng shrugged and walked out with a look of disdain.

Fei waved people down to see the boxer's injuries, and pulled them away. The corners of his mouth were slightly curved upward, as if he were watching a show, and he said, "If you are bitten by your own dog, you will also be angry."

"It seems that Yan Chuan has a good temper. If I were to be tricked by Jiang Ye, it would be more than just asking him to go on stage and punch him twice. If it weren't for this belly, would he still be alive now?"

"Ah, it looks quite heartless."

"If you know people but don't know their hearts, you can live a good life during pregnancy. If the child is gone, his life will be over."

"In order to force Chi Yanchuan to marry him, we made such a big fuss. The whole world knew about them. The old man was so angry that he almost wanted to take back the position of Chuan's heir!"

"I heard that Jiang Ye threatened to marry with his child? No wonder he didn't respond." Li Ransheng spat: "It's a pity that it's my birthday. Let's go around, change places, and give Chi Yanchuan a place. Let him finish training the dog and quickly keep up the pace and continue to swim——"

"Don't let an irrelevant person ruin your mood."

The octagonal cage on the first floor has already been filled with new players. Their left and right uppercuts are neat, causing bursts of cheers from the audience.

The collision of passion and desire, the tense mental state, excitement and sweating are the norm in the entire boxing ring.

This is a paradise of happiness, but also like Jiang Ye’s hell.

Even the waiters in the private rooms on the second floor had all left. They could only hear the tinkling and breaking of glass inside. People passing by could only pretend they didn't hear it and quickly dismissed the surrounding waiters who wanted to join in the fun.

"I know we shouldn't break up." Jiang Ye wanted to explain, but was pushed down in front of the crystal table.

The champagne tower splashed half of it on him.