65

Dr. Wang, the attending doctor, was at a loss.

Every time he tried to tell Jiang Ye the truth, the alpha would stare back and he could only shut up silently.

A skinny camel is bigger than a horse. After all, Chi Yanchuan has been famous here for many years, so he has to give people some face.

Jiang Ye asked several doctors to no avail. Xie Rong came over to help and then left. He always appeared just right and left lonely.

Loneliness seemed to fade away at any time in his life.

Another day, while Chi Yanchuan was doing rehabilitation training, Jiang Ye would bask in the sun on the balcony on the hospital floor.

The little Taiyang Lin Suihuan I met before was clamoring to come to him every day. She would complain to him that her belly was getting rounder and rounder. Now she could clearly feel the fetal movement and that she was about to give birth.

Jiang Ye actually envied him because he could truly live a carefree life.

I heard that it was the treasure that Song Yu took so much effort to bring home.

He is usually more strict with him than his father. Every time Jiang Ye video chats with him, he will see a face squeezed in from the other end of the screen within two minutes. He stares at the screen the whole time until the end of their chat.

This state is very interesting, and Jiang Ye at least does not reject it.

Lin Suihuan personally knitted a small scarf and sent it over, along with a card asking him to be happy and safe every day.

Touching the soft fur, he felt weak in his heart.

The doctor said that as soon as Chi Yanchuan's health report comes out in a few days, he can go home for rehabilitation and undergo regular check-ups.

Jiang Ye stayed up late at night trying to pick out a gift for Lin Suihuan's soon-to-be-born baby, but unknowingly he fell asleep beside the bed.

"Huh?" A coat was put on him.

Rubbing his eyes, Chi Yanchuan had already put on his slippers and got out of bed, holding his hand, pretending to be mysterious and wanting to elope with him: "Shh."

"What's wrong with you? I'll call a doctor for you." Jiang Ye yawned, feeling terribly sleepy.

"You are thinking about other people every day." He came over and complained in a low voice: "You didn't even hold me to sleep today."

"..." Jiang Ye pretended not to understand, and stood up to look at the injuries on his body: "It seems to be better."

"What are you doing?" His hand was suddenly pulled up.

Chi Yanchuan mysteriously led the man directly to the balcony, wrapping his coat tighter: "Is it cold?"

"It's okay." He was not perfunctory, standing in the wind and shivering.

Looking out from the seventh floor at night, the entire city seemed to have been turned off, with only a few street lights flashing along the highway in the distance.

"You can't blow the wind now." Jiang Ye raised his hand and touched his forehead: "Go back quickly."

"No." There was a hint of coquettishness in Chi Yanchuan's tone: "You can only see me when I'm sick."

He hugged Jiang Ye from behind, almost possessing him.

"What are you talking about?" Jiang Ye frowned.

"I can feel it." Chi Yanchuan sighed and kissed the tip of his ear: "You are very distant from me."

"I make you feel burdened. You think I was burned and almost died because of you, so you can't let go of me just like you can't let go of Jiang Zheng, right?"