36

Chi Yanchuan hesitated for a minute and agreed to Jiang Ye's request.

The two floors of the hospital have been completely emptied out a long time ago, and all wards are empty, making it impossible for other people to mix in.

Jiang Ye occasionally saw it when he got out of bed. The elevators and safety passages were guarded. If anyone wanted to escape from here, it would be difficult to escape.

He is monitored 24 hours a day and bodyguards take turns guarding him. Doctors and nurses will also check him on time.

In the two days after the gland was removed, Jiang Ye's health deteriorated. He ate very little and had no energy. He would be covered in cold sweats at night. He would always endure the pain of the incision and sit by the bed and watch the white pigeons flying outside.

Chi Yanchuan said that as long as his abdomen is better and he can walk on his own, he will be allowed to see Jiang Zheng.

Although Jiang Zheng was wearing a gland lock, pheromones were still lingering all over his body. The doctor who was on duty a few days ago came in alone to examine him and was pinned to the ground and almost unable to get up.

"I can't smell the pheromones anymore. What are I afraid of?"

The wind outside the window carried away his words, floating endlessly in the air. Chi Yanchuan sat beside the hospital bed to accompany him. When he heard him say these words, he was stunned in place, not knowing what to say.

Jiang Ye is thirty-one years old. His appearance is ordinary, and there is nothing surprising about him among others. The latest news on TV always revolves around Chi Yanchuan.

The new movie he invested in exceeded 100 million.

When his lover is sick, he rushes back and forth to the hospital and the company every day, and the affectionate relationship seems to be established more firmly.

He has not been in the financial news recently. Instead, he has always checked in on fan chats, liked several cooking videos, and a marketing account has claimed that he is a good husband.

On the contrary, his fans naturally still started to resist Jiang Ye, but the disgusting pictures and all the abusive words that had been used to post photos of him were all gone. It was as if he and Chi Yanchuan had fallen in love, and the whole world They all look like blessings.

Every night at nine o'clock, the ward door will be gently pushed open.

Chi Yanchuan, who came back from the company, would walk into the room and read some storybooks with him, reading fairy tales that he would never tire of.

In just a few days, Chi Yanchuan almost held him in the palm of his hand. He would get angry just because the nurse's technique was unfamiliar when giving injections.

He said that he could not bear to have Jiang Ye suffer with him again in the future, and that if he wanted a child, he could adopt it.

He said that he would be responsible for everything Jiang Zheng did from now on, and he was willing to take on all the burdens, as long as Jiang Ye was no longer sad.

A man's mouth can say many coaxing words, and indeed Jiang Ye cannot refuse.

It's still the same today, bringing fruits, a few washed and peeled grapes.

"Jiang Zheng's eyes have healed. He will become like a normal person if he uses less eyes every day. Are you happy?" Chi Yanchuan handed the grape to his lips: "Is it sweet?"

"Yes." Jiang Ye nodded, stuffed the storybook he had read over and over again under the pillow, and slowly lay down to sleep.

At this time, Alpha would wait until he fell asleep for a long time before leaving. Today was a little different. Jiang Ye opened half of the bed for him: "Come up."