62

"Mr. Chi's intracranial blood clot does not seem to have had a big impact, but the burn on his back will definitely leave scars. If scar removal surgery is performed, it is not recommended to transfer to another hospital in a short time. With treatment, recovery is just around the corner. thing."

Although the person woke up, the injuries on his body were all serious. The burn area had exceeded 15%, and the glands were also eroded to varying degrees.

Damaged glands are very likely to cause complications in the future, such as uncontrolled pheromones and susceptibility to cycle disorders.

It is absolutely impossible to get out of bed easily after a hundred days of straining one's muscles and bones. Now turning over is a problem.

Even his hair was burned to an inch by the fire, and his eyes had been glued to Jiang Ye's body since he woke up.

No matter who takes turns taking care of him, he will be bombarded for three times. Where has he been and when will he come to see him?

For the first few weeks, I could only lie on my bed, unable to move anything but my fingers.

All kinds of pain relief are almost ineffective for Chi Yanchuan. He had taken many medicines during his susceptible period and had long been immune.

It is not difficult to take care of, but the most important thing is that the recovery is relatively long.

Although Chi Yanchuan's recovery speed as a top A-level doctor was astonishing to the doctor, he actually lay in bed for almost a month.

The large area of ​​burns on his back initially required him to sleep on a special bed every day to heal faster. Jiang Ye was also asked to go out when the dressing was changed, and he was not allowed to watch him in the ward when he was most embarrassed.

Occasionally, Jiang Ye would hear the patient groaning at the door of the ward while dressing was being changed, but he couldn't hold it back. When he went in again, the man's face was already pale.

Perhaps this small, square room was already filled with strong pheromones.

Jiang Ye was not affected at all. He pulled up a stool and sat beside his bed and took out a tissue to wipe his sweat.

Chi Yanchuan held his hand and looked at him with dark eyes, which seemed to contain deep affection: "Am I particularly ugly now..."

There is no hair, and it was still wrapped in gauze at first, but now it has only grown out a little.

His appearance is full of face. In the past, his medium-long hair would have a contrasting exotic style. Now, his short hair makes almost all his facial features look more eye-catching. It seems that any appearance is the best match for him.

"It's... almost the same." Jiang Ye didn't know how to praise others: "This is also very good."

"Really?" He chuckled, took Jiang Ye's fingertips and kissed her lips: "It will scare you, so don't look at it."

The newly replaced medicine under the blue and white striped hospital gown was covered with gauze. In the gap behind the ear, Jiang Ye could often see some scary edges. Although it was blurry, he could compare the similar appearance in his mind, which made people feel excited. tight.

——

When he tried to get out of bed and walk, he was still a little slow, and his rehabilitation course was twice as short as others.

The days passed very quickly, and a small month passed by.

Chi Yanchuan can already get out of bed and walk on his own. During the days when he was lying in bed, he sold everything he could. He always complained that he would have nightmares because of Jiang Ziyi's weakness. As long as this person was not with him at night. He said that he was feeling flustered and out of breath.