22

"Li, Mr. Li, do we still serve this dish?" The lobby manager stood at the door, trembling with fright.

The air pressure in the box was very low, and everyone seemed to be looking embarrassed. Xie Rong looked worriedly at the direction Chi Yanchuan and the two were leaving: "Is something going to happen?"

Li Ransheng wiped his mouth and almost choked to death after taking a mouthful of blueberry yam: "It's okay, it's common for young couples to quarrel. Let's serve. Let's drink ours."

Sun Fei glanced at Bai Xi and shook his head: "You are the only one who talks a lot."

"What!" Bai Xi puffed his mouth angrily, like a deflated rubber ball: "How do I know... Chi Yanchuan doesn't know about this..."

"Not only does Chuan not know, but we don't know either."

"What's going on...?"

"It's not Xiaobai, when was the last time Jiang Ye's brother had a glandular disease?"

Bai Xi thought for a while: "The medical record states that it was about half a year ago, but because of the recent good treatment, it is already under good control."

Li Ransheng took a breath: "Is the child in Jiang Ye's belly almost... six months old?"

"Did you see it? Even idiot Li can figure it out. Guess why he is angry? Sichuan doesn't like Jiang Ye very much. If the child in his belly is not his, whether he will survive tomorrow will be another question. I said it." Sun Fei clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"Huh? Is it so serious!?"

The two brothers have no blood relationship, and AO is naturally attracted to each other, so how could there be nothing fishy about them.

Bai Xi rarely attended such occasions. When she was a child, she was a good boy who studied hard and didn't know what to say and what not to say.

He didn't even know about the blood relationship between Jiang Ye and his younger brother until before the surgery. Jiang Zheng's Alpha pheromone was fatally oppressive to any omega.

Five minutes ago, Chi Yanchuan carried the person out of the door without saying a word.

Jiang Ye staggered a little and almost fell a few steps.

——

The sports car speeding on the highway flashed by in the night.

The hum of the engine almost penetrated his eardrums. Jiang Ye's glands were hot. In the narrow space, Alpha's pheromones flooded him like waves, almost forcing him to breathe.

"Yan Chuan..." Jiang Ye was suppressed and frowned. His breathing was not smooth, his limbs were numb, and he was about to enter the fever stage while sitting in the passenger seat.

The man in the driving position had a tense profile, looking ahead, and suddenly braked when he entered the mountainous road!

Jiang Ye's whole body leaned forward heavily and his head hit the edge. He groaned and could not relax.

Chi Yanchuan was silent and his face was frighteningly dark. He lit a cigarette under the dim light of the street lamp, got out of the car, took Jiang Ye's collar and threw it into the back seat.

"Yan Chuan, I...I can explain..."

"Explain?" Those emerald-like eyes narrowed slightly. He stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Ye's chin. His cold gaze would shock anyone: "What do you want to say?"

"Jiang Ye, are you fucking treating me like a monkey?" He laughed, lifted Jiang Ye's clothes directly along his shirt, and pressed it against his throat: "Whose child is this? ?!”