86

When Jiang Ye was pushed into the emergency room, Chi Yanchuan just stood blankly at the door of the operating room.

He was already numb from the pain, like a fish that had been tossed on the chopping board, with its scales scraped off and its heart ripped out.

What would you be like if you hadn't met Jiang Ye?

At this time, he should be sitting on the top floor of the Huansheng Building, drinking espresso and flipping through documents from different companies. He is still the unreachable Mr. Chi that everyone says, like a machine that never stops operating. , so cold-blooded that there is no trace of sadness.

In fact, the same is true of the education his father gave him. It seems that nothing in the world can ever be irreplaceable. If it is unique, then it must be because the benefits and money are not enough to make it special.

This concept has been secretly buried in Chi Yanchuan's heart for many years, until he met Jiang Ye, and he knew about care and home.

I know that the relationship between two people in the world is never as illusory as love.

In fact, at a certain moment, he envied Jiang Zheng. There was someone who cared about him, cared about him, and was his eternal backing.

He wanted to take Jiang Ye home, and wanted this miserable man to fall in his arms instead of on the cold ring.

The last time he was dying, he was also in the hospital. What he said was: "Let me go, let me go..."

And this time he said, "Take me home."

The red light in the operating room turned on, Qi Yun and Cheng Xiu also came, and Omega was crying.

The corridors in the hospital are always so cold, with pale lights and suffocating smell of disinfectant.

Chi Yanchuan really hates hospitals, but this is the place where Jiang Ye is saved every time.

What exactly should be done, how to do it, to keep him by your side.

Chi Yanchuan has been born smoothly, and he does not want his misfortune and all the unsatisfactory experiences to hurt Jiang Ye and make him sad.

Such a God is too cruel and unfair.

Someone said that the walls of the hospital are filled with the most pious prayers in the world, so Chi Yanchuan also wanted to pray once.

He wanted to beg, not to take Jiang Ye away from him. He could handle any hardships by himself. He didn't want to see Jiang Ye suffer any more harm.

real....

real.

The door to the emergency room opened and closed, and Qi Yun rushed up to ask about the situation.

But Chi Yanchuan didn't. He just shook his body a few times, and finally sat down slowly on the cold bench next to the wall.

He was extraordinarily calm. Even when the notice of critical illness came down, his hand only trembled slightly to sign.

Li Ransheng and others came a little late. Seeing his calm look, Yan Qing and Chi Yansheng seemed to have their words of comfort stuck in their throats.

"It will be fine, brother, don't worry." Chi Yansheng patted his shoulder to comfort him.

"Why is everything okay? My grass hand broke off by himself. Xu Run was basically... I told Yan Chuan that you weren't worried at all? Why don't you contact an authoritative doctor quickly? Xu Run is... You can't let this guy go so easily if he kills you."