9

The distance between the two cities is not very far, and it was already dusk when we returned to K City in the afternoon.

The moon quietly climbed into the night sky, and the quiet road was hidden beside the mountainous road. When I arrived home, the surrounding street lights were all dimly lit with dim light.

Jiang Ye had already started to have a fever on the way back. He was bitten last night and was not cleaned properly. His tired body could no longer bear it. His head was so groggy that he could not walk steadily even when he got out of the car. His legs were weak.

He fell on the sofa, as if he had been used to it for a long time, groping for a blanket to cover his lower abdomen, and curled up facing the backrest.

The shirt he was wearing was of average quality and stuck to his back so that his spine could be clearly seen. Jiang Ye looked like a cocoon abandoned in an old castle.

Secretary Yan followed and sent the documents in: "Do you need to call a doctor for Mr. Jiang? He looks like..."

Yan Qing shut up mid-sentence. After all, this was the boss's family matter. His secretary was only responsible for completing his own work. Mr. Chi hated it when others crossed the line.

I just went back to my old house to get documents. Chi Yanchuan doesn't usually live here.

Chi Yanchuan touched his forehead tentatively: "Call Bai Xi."

Secretary Yan was stunned for a moment, a bit of surprise flashed in his eyes: "Okay."

It was too much trouble to go to the hospital at this time, and Chi Yanchuan didn't want to spend useless time on him.

Bai Xi was one of Chi Yanchuan's best friends who grew up together. However, he had been studying abroad for many years. He was the only omega in the Bai family. He also had an older brother who inherited the family property. He studied medicine entirely because of his own interest. That’s all.

Apart from Chi Yanchuan, there may be no other person who can invite this giant Buddha to see a doctor.

——

Jiang Ye had a somewhat peaceful dream. With Chi Yanchuan's pheromones by his side, he felt so at ease that he wanted to fall asleep.

He was sleeping with his pillow on his arms and felt an inexplicable heat on his face. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful young man sitting on the coffee table and came closer to look at him.

"Who are you?" Jiang Ye's throat was dry.

"Here." The young man handed him a glass of water: "My name is Bai Xi, a friend of Brother Chuan. Hello, I've heard about you for a long time. It's better to meet you. You are Jiang Ye, right?"

He jumped off the coffee table in a weird way, clapped his hands, and circled around the sofa.

The light in the living room was turned on by Bai Xi. He had fluffy curly hair and a small frame. He looked like a humanoid doll. His fair skin was particularly translucent and beautiful under the light. He was only in his early twenties.

Jiang Ye frowned and sat up stiffly. His arms were numb and he couldn't recover for a long time: "I am...are you looking for Chi Yanchuan? He is in the company or in an apartment in the city. He is not here anyway." , you came to the wrong place."

He could even think of Chi Yanchuan's disgust when he threw him back here: "The phone is over there."

"He asked me to come and see the treasures hidden in his house." Bai Xi bulged his mouth and sat next to him without any recognition: "I didn't celebrate Li Ransheng's birthday last time. Go, because they said that’s not where an omega should go, and they wouldn’t let me play with them.”