23

The weather is getting colder and Valentine's Day is here.

In City Z, a sea of ​​flowers bloomed in the dark sky. There were several flower sellers on the street, chasing the young lovers to wish them a happy marriage.

The latest jewelry styles for couples are also displayed around the shopping mall and on the colorful display screens. Huansheng Group and the neighboring city Huolin Commercial launched a joint model and signed a contract to jointly create a new business model.

Luxury cars flew by one after another on the mountainous road, and finally stopped at the Chi family's old house.

The waiter was responsible for receiving guests at the door, parking their cars one by one and ushering them into the lobby.

The old house of the Chi family is located in a large area. In the front yard garden, there is a large field of tulips that are not unbeatable even in autumn.

The water in the fountain was clear and bitingly cold, and the bright lights made the old house that had not been popular for a long time appear alive.

"Yan Chuan, you are so uninterested. You don't want me to do business with Huo Qiu! Can you still invest in such a good project now?!" Li Ransheng shouted as soon as he got out of the car.

Guo Cheng kicked him, and Fei also laughed at him: "If you can have some potential, you can try your best to do anything."

Li Ransheng shrugged his shoulders, with an innocent look on his face: "I can't help it. My dad keeps telling me that I am just eating and waiting to die. I can't compare to you in anything else. I am good at everything, including eating, drinking, whoring, and sex. His hair looks like I’m so anxious that I don’t have a few left.”

Lao Li's family has only one eldest grandson. He has been doted on since he was a child, but his heart has long been wild. The old father worked hard to manage the family business and squandered him, and the old mother made soup all day long to replenish his health, and he was worry-free. The carefree young master usually doesn't mind being insulted by his friends. He has a good personality and never takes it to heart when he laughs.

Chi Yanchuan was wearing a pure white suit. The high-end clothes fit his slender but strong figure. The lines of his handsome face were as smooth and perfect as a sculpture.

The waiters passing back and forth in the background seemed to be his unintentional foil. Alpha himself exuded the aura of a top predator for a long time. His casual smile made everyone around him a foil, only his sharp edge. .

This was the first time he held such a formal celebration banquet after inheriting the family business.

"Sure, if you want to invest, come to my company for a meeting tomorrow."

"Meeting? Forget it, I get a headache when I look at the documents." Li Ransheng was like a deflated ball.

Fei held down his head and asked, "Can you have some potential?"

He reached out and hooked the gift, and the secretary behind him handed him the gift.

Today's battle was very formal. Not only friends came, but also business partners and old directors of the company.

Yesterday, Huansheng signed a new partner with Huolin Commercial, the leader of the neighboring city. Together, these two companies can monopolize almost any market. There was no news in the industry before, and they were always thought to be enemies. Unexpectedly Behind the scenes, the cooperation has already been signed.

The heir to Huolin Enterprises had just taken over the company recently. He was recently disabled in a car accident and could not come today.

There was an endless stream of people coming and going. The older man held the crutch and got close to Chi Yanchuan: "Oh, you have grown so big in the blink of an eye! You were so small when I saw you when I was a child..."