69

The man's scarlet eyes were filled with bloodshot eyes that were holding back tears.

His hand tightly grasped the back of Jiang Ye's hand.

Chi Yanchuan was really scared. He was afraid that he would not be able to protect the most important person in his heart. He was afraid that he would not be able to watch his most beloved person leave his side again.

The world is lonely and the rest of his life is long. He dare not think about the days without Jiang Ye.

But at the same time, he couldn't let Jiang Ye suffer by his side, and Chi Yanchuan couldn't bear it.

A shadow came over, and Jiang Ye was pulled into his arms by his hot body. His shoulders felt a little painful, as if he had exhausted all his strength.

"Don't reject me, even if you're lying to me." His hand dropped: "Brother Jiang, are you really not even remotely pitiful..."

Jiang Ye could clearly hear his crying and gasping sound in his ears, and he could not hide the fear in his tone.

Chi Yanchuan couldn't let go of his hand, as if he would disappear completely if he let go of this person.

But he couldn't resist the intolerance of the susceptible period. There was no scent of Omega, so he subconsciously wanted to find the smell on Jiang Ye's body, and the high tip of his nose searched randomly on his neck.

He seemed to no longer expect Jiang Ye's answer, because silence was the best choice.

In the first half of my life, I didn’t know who I was living for, the heir, or the unhappiness.

For the rest of his life, he just wanted to write Jiang Ye's name all over the long road.

Jiang Ye didn't answer for a long time, and he refuted what he just said: "If you don't want to, just leave quickly, I will hurt you."

Injury to the alpha gland accelerates the susceptible phase.

His fierce and unbearable feelings are at work in every pore, and if he continues to lose control, he will hurt people.

Although this was not the first time Jiang Ye had seen him show his vulnerability in the vulnerable stage in front of him, he would be upset by him every time.

This person, like a child who did something wrong, stole money from his family but said it was just to buy him candy, hiding his guilt in a way that cannot be blamed.

He had seen Chi Yanchuan in the business world, and he had never been so cautious and afraid of losing.

I still remember that on the day of the fire, he braved the huge flames to rush to him, and his palms were so hot that they peeled off, and he had to accompany him even though he didn't know whether he was alive or dead.

Jumping down from the eighteenth floor is the hell of death and the shackles of rebirth.

He said at that time: Even if I die, I will accompany you.

The two people sat opposite each other on the sofa, with mottled light and shadow casting deep depressions on his face. Chi Yanchuan lost weight.

Having wanted to escape from Chi Yanchuan countless times, I felt a bit reluctant to leave at this moment.

People cannot be brilliant in this life, but they should be able to enjoy themselves in a timely manner to please themselves.

No one has ever cared about Jiang Ye's suffering and wanted to share half of it for him. Chi Yanchuan is now learning to feel sorry for him, and Jiang Ye can see it clearly.