54

The fireworks in L City are strong, and the evening breeze can carry almost all the gentleness.

The air near the seaside is filled with humidity, and the night light is warm and beautiful. There are always many snack streets along the highway at night. There is no oppressive fast pace in Z city, and there is a slow and happy joy in the bustling.

"Mr. Chi, there is no trace of Jiang Zheng's appearance at all. Those surveillance cameras are too blurry, and even after the human silhouette technology was restored, it is difficult for just one person to come to L City across such a long distance. It’s difficult, but I’ve tried my best. Anyone who wants to work in L City needs to register. We all have fingerprint backups for beggars on the street, but there’s really nothing we can do.”

The private detective took blurry photos and wanted to redeem the reward money. At the political level in L City. There is no backup in the mansion.

Even the mayor heard about this and sent people to search for him in the city.

The result was unsatisfactory and Jiang Zheng disappeared from the world.

After leaving the hospital, no one knew where he went.

With Jiang Zheng's high and out-of-control pheromone levels, if he goes to an unfamiliar environment, doctors have already said that he is very likely to trigger stress.

If there is a manic Alpha hurting people in any area, it can even be classified as a criminal case. It is impossible that there is no news at all.

For an uncontrollable person like Jiang Zheng, no news is the worst news.

Because only the dead will disappear quietly somewhere in this world.

In the hotel room, it's one o'clock in the morning.

Chi Yanchuan woke up from sleep and didn't touch anyone around him. He got up reflexively and saw Jiang Ye sitting by the bay window blowing the wind.

The sea breeze blew slowly, and the eighteenth-floor building looked towards the horizon. There was only nothingness in the blue sea in the dark night.

He turned on the small bedside lamp, and the warm yellow light illuminated a source of light.

The knitted sweater was draped on Jiang Ye's shoulders. Chi Yanchuan followed his gaze and looked out, listening to the desolation of the waves. At this moment, he seemed to feel an unprecedented sadness.

Many people looking for people shook their heads after hearing Jiang Zheng's conditions, and barely said the words "This person is likely to be in trouble now."

"I will find him, Brother Jiang. I will definitely help you find him." Chi Yanchuan pressed his cheek against his cold cheek: "Trust me."

Jiang Ye stared blankly at the darkness outside the window for a long time, as if he had lost his soul. His eyelashes trembled very slowly, and he sat like a sculpture, no matter how tightly Chi Yanchuan held him.

Silent night, starry.

Jiang Ye let out a long sigh: "When Xiaozheng and I met in the courtyard, he was less than half my height. I was not good-looking and cute. I was the oldest child in the courtyard."

He leaned back a little tiredly and leaned into Chi Yanchuan's arms.

Chi Yanchuan didn't bother him. He held his palm with his generous hand and warmed it, not wanting him to catch a cold.

"Xiao Zheng is so cute. It's easy for a young and beautiful child to find a new family. I've actually seen new parents fall in love with him many times. In the end, he didn't leave. He would even let me talk to him in the evening as if nothing had happened. Story, Yan Chuan, I can’t let him go, I owe him too much..."