84

In the preliminary round, Jiang Ye's performance was outstanding. Many FA fans couldn't help but admire from the bottom of their hearts that this person could have such skills after he was about to retire.

Especially when his opponent in the rematch was matched with Xu Run, he became the focus of attention.

Time is running out and the day of the competition is just around the corner. Not even one-tenth of the people are optimistic about Jiang Ye. It's not because there is a problem with his strength, but because Xu Run's edge is so dazzling that no one would care about him. Can not bear.

Xu Run won the pinnacle of the FA boxing championship at the age of nineteen this year. When meeting opponents in regular matches, he always only admits winning or losing. His former fellow disciple also died under his hands. The money-making tool and killing machine that he has been trained since childhood seems to have come from him. The performance is vivid and vivid.

His last opponent had a miserable life and had to lie in the emergency room for several days before leaving.

[Did Jiang Ye hit a wall this time? If he had known better and stepped down earlier, he might have been able to live happily with Chi Yanchuan. Otherwise, if he had gone in standing and been carried out, wouldn't all the things he had done before have been in vain? 】

[Watching Jiang Ye’s first game, he understands strategy quite well, but it’s a pity that these tricks are of no use in the face of absolute power...]

[I’m looking forward to it, at least it’s satisfying for my eyes. If he can win over Xu Run, I’ll treat him like a man. I’ll kneel down and apologize on the spot for scolding him before hahh]

【Xu Run is so handsome! Ahhhh! It is said that men with thin lips are more affectionate and loving! 】

[I watched some of tonight’s game-]

[I feel like this Jiang Ye is pretty good too? At least he is the most agile person I have seen so far. Xu Run’s locking skills are probably not as good as his? 】

[Who knows, it will be revealed today. Anyway, I defeated Xu Run, and Brother Run’s banner will not fall! 】

This day was coming sooner or later, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

There were people sitting in the dark auditorium, and there were low voices of discussion. The venue was already full after entering early. The popularity of this match was unprecedented. It was a true showdown between the reigning boxing champion and the wealthy boxers who were surrounded by public opinion.

Several luxury cars were parked outside the stadium. The weather was foggy and rainy just like the day of the preliminary competition. Media reporters also found their positions to squat and report the whole process.

It was obviously just a spectator game, but the uncontrollable excitement and anticipation of the audience was not difficult to express.

Xu Run even posted cruel words on the Internet social platform, asking Jiang Ye to wash his neck and wait for death.

People die for money and birds die for food. He doesn't care who the opponent's backer is. All the stumbling blocks blocking his path to promotion to the boxing championship will be kicked away by him like garbage.

Doing things in a high profile without leaving any way out for himself is a sign of Xu Run's confidence in his own abilities.

His body is strong but not overly strong. While he can punch to the flesh, his high body fat can increase his ability to resist injuries.

Xu Run is also young, so he has an absolute advantage in every aspect.

The noisy venue fell silent for a moment until Feihe announced the opening.