43

"Yes. The nurse looked very anxious. Chi Yanhuan took her out first; "I'm going to check the situation. "

"Yes." Bai Xi nodded and told her to go first. He lowered his head and continued to record the situation in Jiang Ye's case book. He reminded Chi Yanhuan in a low voice, "If you can't control it, give her a shot of sedative first."

Chi Yanhuan nodded solemnly; "I understand."

While comforting the little nurse, she pushed the person out of the ward door, and heard the nurse's trembling voice; "This is the second time today that the situation has completely gone out of control. We don't even dare to go in now."

"It's okay, it's okay, oh, if you cry again, it will make my sister feel bad." Chi Yanhuan touched the person's back and coaxed her.

"It's really scary, woo woo..."

"alright."

After the two of them went out, Bai Xi was still adjusting the speed of water pumping for him. He found that Jiang Ye had been looking at the position of the door and explained; "The current alpha is really difficult to deal with. There have been several susceptible periods in the past few days. Yes, it’s been making trouble.”

"Shouldn't all alphas in the susceptible period have omegas? Why are they here..."

"Uh..." Bai Xi frowned, still thinking about how to explain it, but Jiang Ye lost interest and lay down feeling sleepy.

The inability to show any interest in anything is also one of the manifestations of resistance to mental illness.

The large doses of sedative drugs were used to make Jiang Ye confused between reality and dreams. He was trapped in a huge cage, and it was not clear when there would be an end.

Since Jiang Zheng left the city center hospital, there has been no news as if he has disappeared from the world. By the time he started looking for someone, it was too late, and there was no news for several weeks.

Jiang Ye is like a scarecrow abandoned in the old days, unable to keep up with the development of the world. Even Jiang Zheng, who missed him in the end, has long since left.

He knew that Jiang Zheng just didn't want to see him leave this world.

He was still living in his painful memory. He was always fascinated until late at night looking at the palm-sized sweater. No matter how much medicine he took, he couldn't control his thoughts.

The city center hospital has a large layout. There are more than a dozen buildings in the inpatient department alone. The main building is used for various physical examinations and doctors' offices. The last one is a special isolation area, which is probably even bigger than the old castle. luxury.

There are not many people coming and going in the isolation building. This building is directly connected to the main building in front. The seventh floor where Jiang Ye lives is the observation area. He was the only one living on the previous floor. It was Chi Yanchuan who wanted to let him rest quietly. Later, when Chi Yanhuan came, he was more encouraged not to be special, as that would only burden Jiang Ye.

Even so, there are only a few patients on this floor, which is usually very quiet. The nurses outside and the doctors visiting every four hours are always very regular.

Not just today, he seemed to be a little different since he came back from the orphanage a few days ago.

Sometimes the footsteps of doctors and nurses in the corridor outside will be very rapid, especially late at night.

Bai Xi is a doctor who specializes in treating glands. If Chi Yanchuan hadn't asked him to come before, there would probably be only a few people in the country who could hire him.