45

Chi Yanhuan's body did have a bigger frame. When she was pressed against him, Jiang Ye felt that she couldn't push him away.

The sound of his crying exploded in his ears, and it was too late to stop his mouth: "I know I'm naive...ridiculous, and petty. Maybe it's because I've never liked someone like this. Brother Jiang, I don't ask for anything." You can forgive me for my mistakes, but at least don’t push me away, okay... ugh, I don’t want to leave you, I don’t want to...”

Jiang Ye bit his lip, but his wrist was already held by him, and it was clearly him who couldn't move.

"Don't do this."

Chi Yanchuan heard the disgust in his tone and sobbed hard at the tip of his nose. Although there was a lot of reluctance in his eyes, he still took half a step back after being silent for a long time.

His lowered eyes were as cautious as an abandoned puppy. Although he stepped back, his fingertips were still holding Jiang Ye's little finger.

Jiang Ye breathed a sigh of relief and looked down at his hospital gown, which was already stained with two lines of his tears.

"Don't drive me away, okay..."

Jiang Ye sighed helplessly. He also knew that the person in front of him had a drastic change in temperament due to the susceptible period. After the susceptible period of these few days is over, he will become the same as before.

Now he is crying and fussing, just because his glands are in a state of extreme thirst without the comfort of his partner's pheromones.

So no matter what Jiang Ye says now, he will listen carefully and follow it honestly.

He hooked the tip of his little finger to transfer the hot body temperature.

Jiang Ye did not expect that the person in this ward would be him.

He searched the wall for the light and turned it on again. Although the ward he saw was the same as before, there were several more blood stains on the wall.

Chi Yanchuan's large hospital clothes and even his shoes were gone. He stood in front of him with bare feet. His once meticulous hair was now draped messily on his shoulders.

His skin is extraordinarily white, and the traces of tears are clearly visible on his face. His charming appearance like a fairy can always capture people's attention at any time.

Under the pale light, his embarrassment was revealed. He didn't dare to meet Jiang Ye's eyes. His personality at this moment was completely different from what he had been before.

It took a lot of effort to cover his mouth and cry, but when the two faced each other again, they didn't expect such a situation.

Jiang Ye didn't know what to say for a moment. Facing Chi Yanchuan like this, it seemed that he was too far away from the person he thought in his heart.

A casual look revealed that the patient's quilt had long been torn into rags, and the only thing on it was the gray scarf that Jiang Ye had knitted for him.

Nesting behavior is very common among Alphas in the susceptible period.

It's just that every time Chi Yanchuan's susceptible period was met from the beginning, this performance was not obvious.

The gray scarf not only formed a circle around the hospital bed, but was also mixed with a lot of quilt cotton. However, Chi Yanchuan was too tall, so the contrast was very strange.

The multinational company of Huansheng Group was listed overseas last week. Jiang Ye didn't know how long he had been here.

The two of them have been together for such a long time, but they are only one floor apart.