12

Jiang Ye left with his suitcase. He squatted at the door and rubbed the little one's head and asked, "Would you cry if I don't tell you stories in the future?"

"Brother, I have grown up too. You have to be good in the future. I will go find you when you are capable, okay?"

The always clingy little one knew that he was going to a better life, so he pretended to be free and easy, putting his hands in his pockets, and finally turned away without wanting to see him off, and refused to say another word until he got in the car and left.

In the rear mirror, he saw Jiang Zheng running after the car, his young face also crying. The tears he was holding collapsed and flooded the moment the car started. In the end, he fell and was dragged back to the hospital by the dean.

The compound where they grew up has many hidden secrets.

Every year, children who were just old enough to leave the hospital disappeared. Jiang Ye once thought it was because they had a good life and didn't want to come back to see them.

He couldn't contact Xiaozheng later, so asking the dean was just prevarication.

The director secretly colluded with the hospital to conduct glandular experiments on suitable children. When Jiang Ye returned to the hospital half a year later, it was too late.

Jiang Zheng was tortured into a dehumanized state and was injected with strong ripening agents for glandular experiments at a young age.

The dean once selected Jiang Ye as the next person to be sold for experimentation.

He was born with an immature omega, which is best used for experiments. The nameless child is like a duckweed swaying in the wind in this world. Only few people know about it, and no one cares.

However, Jiang Ye was a little older and was not easy to control. Jiang Zheng hid behind the door and listened to the incident. The child knelt in front of the dean and said, "Let my brother go. He is willing to stay and won't eat sweets anymore."

He said he was obedient and not afraid of pain.

Jiang Ye returned to the hospital the day before he went to study abroad. He found the child in the cramped laboratory who was looking forward to picking him up when he returned from his studies.

He was still crying the day they parted, and now he can't even shed tears because of the pain. There are many tubes inserted all over his body, and the ambiguous traces of purple and blue that shouldn't appear on his body are all torture.

Jiang Zheng thought he was going to die. He thought he was dreaming. He was buried in Jiang Ye's arms and shaking: "Brother, leave quickly and don't come back...don't come back..."

He was only a teenager at that time, but he lost weight horribly within a month due to being forced to inject various drugs and subjected to inhuman torture.

The lively child was covered in injuries, the clingy little Zheng also lost his vitality, and the differentiation that normally occurs at the age of eighteen was advanced seven years. Jiang Zheng was forced to differentiate into Alpha, and his glands were uncontrolled, just to Just one piece of data.

Such experiments were conducted to extract and resell Alpha's pheromones, but the dose was too high and exceeded his body's load, and the accompanying side effects would follow Jiang Zheng throughout his life.

He had been monitored in the glass room for half a year, and Jiang Zheng was withering here. He thought that his brother had gone to a better place, and that he might disappear quietly here.

A suitable glandular experimental body can be sold at a high price. If Jiang Zheng hadn't taken the initiative, the person lying here now should be Jiang Ye.